If I live in Missouri show Rams not Lion/GB Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Rams game was on CBS

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Where do you live bro? Remember Chiefs are based in Kansas City MO, not Kansas, so they've got a grip on parts of Missouri themselves.

You might be in Chiefs nation.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HometownBoy said:
Where do you live bro? Remember Chiefs are based in Kansas City MO, not Kansas, so they've got a grip on parts of Missouri themselves.

You might be in Chiefs nation.

I know. I reside in Willard outisde Springfield.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm in the same boat, GreenCounty! I'm from Morrisville, right by Willard, and they've showed the Cowboys and Chiefs for 5 straight games. It's terrible and I don't get it! Our fanbase outside of STL is abysmal these days. During the GSOT, everyone was a Rams fan. Gosh it makes me sick... :nono:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sorry for the double post, but I gotta tell you GreenCounty that the Rams will be on channel 5(Dish Local) this Sunday, it's fox.

<a class="postlink" href="http://506sports.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://506sports.com/</a>

You probably already knew but just in case, buddy. :cool:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Rams game aired locally here in Orlando on Sunday... we're considered a jag and buc broadcasting area. The dolphin fans hate it because Orlando was always a fin market until the jags set-up shop.

Funny side note about the Orlando TV station though... They have been airing an apology before the jag games this year due to their suckness. Seriously.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mr.stlouis said:
I'm in the same boat, GreenCounty! I'm from Morrisville, right by Willard, and they've showed the Cowboys and Chiefs for 5 straight games. It's terrible and I don't get it! Our fanbase outside of STL is abysmal these days. During the GSOT, everyone was a Rams fan. Gosh it makes me sick... :nono:

I forgot Morrisville is part of the Bolivar metro area....... :lol:

No joke Chiefs fans thinking they gonna win the super bowl.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
GreeneCounty said:
mr.stlouis said:

Haha don't say that! We are two different places entirely!!! But yes we are super close. I've taken the Greenway trails, an old railroad they layed chat on, on my bike many times to Bolivar. I beleive that trail runs through Willard and goes all TE way to Springfield, too.

This really is Chiefs nation down here.

Chief fans are bad. I don't know of anybody besides Chiefs fans that think they're going all the way. Just wait til' they actually play high calibre teams. I think their best foe has been the Cowboys thus far so there you go. Then they have Oakland next.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
mr.stlouis said:
GreeneCounty said:
mr.stlouis said:

Haha don't say that! We are two different places entirely!!! But yes we are super close. I've taken the Greenway trails, an old railroad they layed chat on, on my bike many times to Bolivar. I beleive that trail runs through Willard and goes all TE way to Springfield, too.

This really is Chiefs nation down here.

Chief fans are bad. I don't know of anybody besides Chiefs fans that think they're going all the way. Just wait til' they actually play high calibre teams. I think their best foe has been the Cowboys thus far so there you go. Then they have Oakland next.
And they beat the boys something we didn't accomplish