If I hear "vanilla" one more time...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
in that case, ive got four tickets to the rams x game against the ravens next thursday night if anyone wants to buy them. sec 137 about 12 rows off the field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
brokeu91 said:
Well I'm guessing you won't like this article from the Associated Press:

ST. LOUIS (AP) Jeff Fisher is determined to keep everyone guessing for the rest of the preseason.

So you can expect the St. Louis Rams coach to bring out two more conservative game plans in the last preseason games.

[hilite]"We've got a regular season we're concerned about," Fisher said. "We're throwing it and we're handing it off.

"It's just I'd like to think we'd be a little more creative when the season starts."[/hilite]

Quarterback Sam Bradford has raved about his comfort level working with offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer for the second straight season.

But on game day, rookie wide receiver Tavon Austin has yet to show his breakaway capability. Tight end Jared Cook, the other major skill upgrade on offense, has one big catch.

There has not been a lot of pump-faking and misdirection on offense, nor much blitzing on defense.

[hilite]"We've got a lot of things we haven't really brought out, and I'm excited for when we do bring it out," rookie wide receiver Stedman Bailey said.

"We've got some great plays to get guys the ball, but for right now we're sticking with the script."[/hilite]

So far, they've been working on their own game and facing teams adding elements at their own pace. Fisher said both opponents thus far have had more in their game plans.

Thanks for putting this up Broke.

Well... That sure sounds like we're holding quite a bit back.