If Elon Musk is taking requests…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
…maybe he can fix the Twitter search feature so that when you type in “Rams” it doesn’t pull up every Tweet from India containing the name “Ram” or the phrase “jai shree ram.”

Just a thought.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
…maybe he can fix the Twitter search feature so that when you type in “Rams” it doesn’t pull up every Tweet from India containing the name “Ram” or the phrase “jai shree ram.”

Just a thought.
I heard that's the main reason he bought Twitter.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's funny someone mentioned that, as I searched something just last week and some Indian stuff came up. What I normally do if I want to search twitter specifically is use google. In google you can use some advanced things like quotations to have it pull up exact strings, and you can also use the - with a "quoted string" and it will remove that. Lot of folks don't know how to do that but it makes it really easy to find what you're looking for.

For example if you want to search for SF for some ungodly reason but don't want to get 9er returns you can search SF -"9ers" -"niners" -"giants" -"othershittySFteams."

The cool thing about Musk is he'll work hard to improve Twitter because he's a big twitter user himself. The platform will be better for his ownership just on ensuring the company is following freedom of speech but don't be surprised when it ends up getting a ton of improvements people didn't expect. :thumbsup1:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
It's funny someone mentioned that, as I searched something just last week and some Indian stuff came up. What I normally do if I want to search twitter specifically is use google. In google you can use some advanced things like quotations to have it pull up exact strings, and you can also use the - with a "quoted string" and it will remove that. Lot of folks don't know how to do that but it makes it really easy to find what you're looking for.

For example if you want to search for SF for some ungodly reason but don't want to get 9er returns you can search SF -"9ers" -"niners" -"giants" -"othershittySFteams."

The cool thing about Musk is he'll work hard to improve Twitter because he's a big twitter user himself. The platform will be better for his ownership just on ensuring the company is following freedom of speech but don't be surprised when it ends up getting a ton of improvements people didn't expect. :thumbsup1:
Maybe?
Or it could be a vanity project he gets bored with really, really fast because it doesn't generate nearly enough revenue?

And.. if he cares about free speech.. will he stop blocking people on Twitter?

Lots of interesting stuff going on there. I don't know if it's good or bad, but I'm pretty sure no one else does either.