If Donald signs, who gets tag in 2019?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know very well each and every one of us that think he's gone has said we'd take him on a team friendly deal.
Did I say differently? I just pointed the tweet at y'all! lol...I almost @OldSchool (ed) you, haha, but decided not to single you out...:sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why i love older players. He's still in his prime but knows moving his life at this point in his career isn't the best thing for him. I hope he signs another 2 or 3 year deal w/ incentives. He's been great @Guard.
Just curious but how is somebody older yet still in their prime? Seems a contradiction there haha

Again because people seem to forget, if he signs at a team friendly deal great. If not? Best of luck Mr Saffold.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just curious but how is somebody older yet still in their prime? Seems a contradiction there haha

Again because people seem to forget, if he signs at a team friendly deal great. If not? Best of luck Mr Saffold.
"...if he signs at a team friendly deal great. If not? Increase the cash! ~MayorEscuela
-FIFY.