If Denver Loses.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I will not watch the Super Bowl for the second straight year. No way that the Chargers beat NE in NE. I didn't watch last year cause the Whiners played the Ravens and the killer Ray Lewis.

Depressing.....

PhxRam

I will not watch the Super Bowl for the second straight year. No way that the Chargers beat NE in NE. I didn't watch last year cause the Whiners played the Ravens and the killer Ray Lewis.

Depressing.....

Be honest.. You know you will catch a few minutes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It would suck, I agree.

We need Denver, they're our only hope.

obe-wan-hologram.jpg

Meh I'll watch because I love the sport too much, if anything it's the sitting home (again) watching the playoffs that I hate, none of the Seahawks players have done anything to me personally and it could be interesting to see the Patriots win a Super Bowl fairly, can you imagine that :wow:.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Be honest.. You know you will catch a few minutes.

I didn't with the SB last year. I think I watched the original Smokey and the Bandit. Denver and Manning are my last hope...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think I will have something more fun to do like getting my eyelids peeled off.

PhxRam

I didn't with the SB last year. I think I watched the original Smokey and the Bandit. Denver and Manning are my last hope...

Well I probably would watch that as well, so that is not saying much.

Two of my favorite quotes from that movie

Buford T. Justice: This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Sheriff Branford: The fact that you are a sheriff is not germane to the situation.
Buford T. Justice: The god damn Germans got nothin' to do with it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm all in the AFC rep. Even if it's the Patriots. Watching them run all over the field was cool to watch.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank You Denver! Now take it all the way Manning! Make Brady cry! :nau: