If Dee Ford lines up right...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
What would’ve happened if Ford lines up correctly?
I’ve heard people assuming that KC would be trying to repeat in Miami instead of breaking a 50 year drought, but I think the Rams have pretty good odds to win that game. The 2 teams played the “ game of the year” earlier and the Rams prevailed, and the Rams outstanding defensive performance in the SB was forgotten cuz they lost.
I know it’s all hypothetical and supposition but hey, we got 2 weeks.

Tano

Legend
What would’ve happened if Ford lines up correctly?
I’ve heard people assuming that KC would be trying to repeat in Miami instead of breaking a 50 year drought, but I think the Rams have pretty good odds to win that game. The 2 teams played the “ game of the year” earlier and the Rams prevailed, and the Rams outstanding defensive performance in the SB was forgotten cuz they lost.
I know it’s all hypothetical and supposition but hey, we got 2 weeks.
Talib would have been able to contain their TE this time and let Peters freelance

Only Hill would have concerned me in that game.

Remember they lost their running back too.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I've wondered this myself. I think we would've won due to our defense improving down the stretch while thiers never did. Chiefs fans would see it differently I'm sure. Since everyone here around KC felt as if they should've won that Monday night game.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Every play done differently could’ve had a huge impact in the game. So once you start analyzing one play you have to then be prepared to analyze them all. There were mistakes throughout the game that didn’t stand out so no one noticed them, it happens more than you realize. So to analyze just one play and it’s affect on a game is not being fair to the other 99% of the game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams D played great in SB, but who's to say how they would have fared in a rematch. One thing for sure, the run game could have eaten up the Chiefs and IMO would have looked similar to the Cowboys game

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Every play done differently could’ve had a huge impact in the game. So once you start analyzing one play you have to then be prepared to analyze them all. There were mistakes throughout the game that didn’t stand out so no one noticed them, it happens more than you realize. So to analyze just one play and it’s affect on a game is not being fair to the other 99% of the game.
Sure there were lots of plays that affected the outcome, BUT, the result of the play without the penalty was a turnover and the game doesn’t get to ot. This is a hypothetical it doesn’t have to be logical.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

unbelievably stupid play from him. i don't understand how a player does this with the game on the line.

how many times have the cheats been gifted games after they just lost them? i don't think i've ever seen anything like it.

and both times the rams lost to them in the superbowl they shouldn't have even made it to the game. it's fucking sickening and that the rams offense played so poorly in both games.