If a newbie might make a suggestion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
The "32 cyber FO's" drafts are fun, but they're hard to follow. I'd suggest a new thread for each round, listing the previous rounds' picks in the opening thread of each round. Would be a lot easier to follow.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You finally came over from RamStalk? I've noticed your posts over there. Welcome to ROD!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The "32 cyber FO's" drafts are fun, but they're hard to follow. I'd suggest a new thread for each round, listing the previous rounds' picks in the opening thread of each round. Would be a lot easier to follow.
What say you @Mojo Ram ?

Mojo put together that draft I believe. He should probably be the one to answer this. I tagged him so hopefully he'll wander over.

Welcome aboard Newbie. You've been posting over at the PD for years - right? I haven't been there for several yet somehow your screen name sounds familiar.

Stel

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The troll relocation forum is becoming difficult to use as a forum to carry on a discussion about football.

Yes, I've been posting at the stltoday site for years (since 2006, I think).

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The troll relocation forum is becoming difficult to use as a forum to carry on a discussion about football.

I switched about a year ago. I am much happier here. There is very little bad blood and negativity towards posters usually results in a warning and if ignored a Quick hook. The mods actually moderate.

We all get along much better and the forum features are much better. I love the like feature and the alerts. I forget what I write where sometimes and alerts make it so much easier to follow threads.

And there is a great Bootie thread in off topics.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's a little hard to follow if you start now, but for those of us participating and caught up it's fairly simple.

A different thread for the picks and discussion would probably be best, I agree.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's a little hard to follow if you start now, but for those of us participating and caught up it's fairly simple.

A different thread for the picks and discussion would probably be best, I agree.
Dude - Torry's hand? That's brutal to look at.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Yes, I've been posting at the stltoday site for years (since 2006, I think).

So glad you're here!!!
Really liked your posts over there

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey man. Welcome aboard. Since you're following the mock draft, feel free to pm me on any player ideas. I have the 49ers and will have to force myself to not draft Leon Sandcastle each round. Lol

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And there is a great Bootie thread in off topics.
Glad you reminded me.....almost forgot that place...I wanna check out the new, errr, talent...

Why'd Torry never get that sucker broken and re-aligned?

I've seen interviews where he says it is kind of a badge of honor.
I remember him saying if they fixed it, it wouldn't bend like normal, it would be fused. Think it was a preseason game in 2012 or 2013....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Welcome Stel.
Happy you made it over here safely.;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There's an introduction thread if you care to post to it. Also, there is a member photos section where you can post pics of yourself and/or game shots.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

C'mon man... that avatar... that's just...nasty.

And not in a good way like the way you want the OL to play.... but like when you see the dog eating the neighbor cat's poop kinda nasty...

Cringeworthy, even...