If _______ steps up, we'll be awesome this year!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
"12th man"!!!!!!!
I want people outside the dome wearing double hearing protection on game day......wishing there was an empty seat to see the show......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Are we really counting on Pead, seeing as how we have Stacy and Mason?
I think the only person counting on Pead is Pead himself. Since it's an open competition, it stands to reason that he can try and seize the job now. I'm kinda rooting for him (still), because I can't believe someone with that kind of college tape can fail so badly. I mean, it's happened before of course, but his tape really popped to me. He had stupid, stupid moves and vision.

i think Pead will be better than you guys think
much better
train

I hope so. I think if he hadn't been the guy we turned down a Pro Bowl WR for he'd of been cut when Richardson was. But if he's still on the team he's still got a chance.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If Brian Quick steps up, our weakness at WR will turn into one of our strengths. Can say the same thing for Britt but Quick is younger and will have more upside if he taps that unproven talent.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
1.Bradford
2.Givens/Quick/Britt
3. Greg Williams -- run defense
4. McDonald

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yeah, we could do with a decent kick off returner, if we hope to reduce Tavon's role. I don't think it will make us awesome though.

We should not want to reduce his role. Our most explosive player should be getting the ball at all times. Only take him off kickoffs if he's outside and playing almost every play.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
If ANY TWO wide receivers take a step up.....PLAYOFFS! Which is why I'm pissed about Bailey. I think all the pieces are in place with the possible exception of Jake Long not able to perform well this season.