Idiotic article of the day: Mock GM SI.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Mallet has been terrible in NE and im sure any reasonable team knows this. He has no trade value and may even get cut. Fact is New England is competing for a SB yet they burned 2nd round pick on a QB.......Tells me they have no use for Mallet and every GM knows that. Nobody is giving up anything for him.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Wasn't Brian Hoyer the one who threw the two pick sixes to JJ in 2012? Why would I want him over anyone? I think he's actually pretty terrible and don't understand why anyone would start him. He's a back up at best.
That was Ryan Lindell (Arizona).

cracengl

Rookie
I wanted to comment on this with reasons why it was dumb. To hell with it. What's the point?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ugh...that was truly pitiful. Since when is paying even a good QB 13 million massive???

Freak Ryan Mallette, hell no. That's uber idiotic.

What a jizz stain of an article. Wow...

OK, I'm stopping here. Yes, that article was as useful as a steaming pile of dog poo. Actually, I would have more use for the dog poo. At least that would make me laugh.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Am I the only one that thinks she's overrated? She's attractive and all, but I don't think she's insanely hot. She looks scary at times with those eyes.

She kinda looks like Brady. Minus the boobs. :cautious:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ryan Mallett? The coke addict who sucks at playing quarterback? And you want us to give up Bailey and a pick for him? The Rams would get robbed like a stagecoach in the Wild West with that disgrace of a deal. To hell with this piece of shit article and the hack who pulled it out of his ass.