Identify tradeable players for future draft picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You'd better be careful or you may just force me to respect the hell out of you.
darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpeg

Alan

Legend
V3 not understanding the real meaning:
I don't want you to think I'm arguing. Just discussing.
I understand that you're thinking that "argue" has a negative connotation but that is only one of its minor definitions. I'm not saying this to nit pick , I'm saying this because it's the correct word to use when you have different views on a subject. It's the word I will use when I'm talking with you and we disagree and I wouldn't want you to think I'm saying we're having a quarrel when I say that. The word discussion might or might not indicate a difference of opinion so it would not be the best choice to describe what you're doing in this instance. You were both arguing and that's a good thing. OK. I'm through with showing how anal I am but words are important to me. Carry on carrying on. :LOL:
ar·gue
v. ar·gued, ar·gu·ing, ar·gues
v.tr.
1. To put forth reasons for or against; debate: "It is time to stop arguing tax-rate reductions and to enact them" (Paul Craig Roberts).
2. To attempt to prove by reasoning; maintain or contend: The speaker argued that more immigrants should be admitted to the country.
3. To give evidence of; indicate: "Similarities cannot always be used to argue descent" (Isaac Asimov).
4. To persuade or influence (another), as by presenting reasons: argued the clerk into lowering the price.
v.intr.
1. To put forth reasons for or against something: argued for dismissal of the case; argued against an immediate counterattack.
2. To engage in a quarrel; dispute.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
All this trading just seems like panic moves, and as others have said, we're not going to get anything for Bradford, while getting less value than we think we should for any of those other guys.

With respect to Tavon, I think we need to trade for an offensive coordinator that knows how to use him. You can't tell me that there aren't other offensive coordinators out there that would be able to do some serious damage with Tavon. I'm definitely not advocating for the return of Mike Martz, but does anyone think he wouldn't be able to use Tavon to create serious mismatches and put a hurting on the opposing D? And does anyone think he'd be running him up the middle?

A HC who went 56-36? I'll advocate for him.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
No one would ever trade for Bradford. Why would you? Huge $$$ investment and the guy is hurt. I can see them taking serious offers for Langford and Stacy.