IDC if i get flack for this but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He doesn't have the arm to. As Thor pointed out in another thread, he was overthrowing WRs because he was overcompensating for his weak arm to push it down the field. He kept overstriding because he had to put his entire body behind the ball.

It makes him an ineffective passer past 10 yards.
Well, it is what it is. Most teams that have to fall back on their "B" option, have to compensate for the differences. Maybe Austin Davis will get the call, but I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for that to happen anytime soon.

tonyl711

Starter
last night showed why he is a carrer back up IMO, rust or no rust, he has been with Shotty for a long time now, he should know this offense inside and out. a bad decision and a bad throw led to his 2 INTs. he is a gamer but doesn't have the arm or the ability to read defenses that it takes to win consistently in this league.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
last night showed why he is a carrer back up IMO, rust or no rust, he has been with Shotty for a long time now, he should know this offense inside and out. a bad decision and a bad throw led to his 2 INTs. he is a gamer but doesn't have the arm or the ability to read defenses that it takes to win consistently in this league.
No argument there. The best chance we have is to simplify things a little (continue to pound the rock), or hope that he bucks the trend and really comes alive the rest of the season. I like a lot of things that he does, but the dropoff is pretty apparent right now. Hence, career backup.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it is what it is. Most teams that have to fall back on their "B" option, have to compensate for the differences. Maybe Austin Davis will get the call, but I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for that to happen anytime soon.

I won't be. For the first time in like 6 years, I will choose not to watch a Rams game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I thought it was a great fucking game, except for a few plays.