I'd like to slap Mike Maylock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Anybody else hear that little bitch literally screaming "YEEEEAAAAH" as Ryan Williams was breaking free on his run at the beginning of the 4th ?

He was gitty with excitement as he was cheering .

His schoolgirl scream ended when Stewart laid the lumber on him.

I know I heard him do this,,, and was hoping that someone else can tell me they heard it too ....???

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW ... Maylock was one of the guys in the booth calling the game on NFL Network .

It may have been the other guy,,, but I don't ever recall hearing what is supposed to be an impartial booth actually cheering for a player like that during the play by play. I can understand if it was the home field booth guys.

Am I going even more insane?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think PhxRam is going to have to dig that one out for you. The replay isn't available to me just yet.

I don't remember hearing that, but it wouldn't surprise me. He was SO SURE that there was PI by a Ram on a Cardinals receiver at one point, and nothing even remotely close to that happened. That was early on too. Maybe he had some coin on this game?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I remember that one too.

It shouldn't be hard to find,,, it happened on the play were Williams was laid out.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah I detected his lack of objectivity and I would attribute it to a rooting interest he had because of his predictions,for now>
Slap him? ardunno, speech therapy?definately.JMO but broadcasters with a lisp is just sort of a little too PC IMAGINE IF he stuttered :boing:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LMFAO

That was brilliant.

"YEAH!"

... then moments later...

" Darian Stewart ... big hit. :neh: "

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I knew it.

Thanks Phx. My semi-sanity has been restored.

Bitch slap to Maylock.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Selassie I said:
I knew it.

Bitch slap to Maylock.

Other than the NFLN guys at the game, most NFL "Pundits" still don't believe the RAMS are worth a sh*t. Watched ESPN's NFL Live after the game, and they had a huge segment about Arizona's missed opportunities, and didn't acknowledge that the RAMS Defense having a big part of those missed opportunities. I hope that we keep flying under the radar of these so-called geniuses. Keep doing what you're doing Coach Fisher and we will be the ones telling everyone "I told you so" at the end of the season.

GO RAMS!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MontanaRamFan said:
Selassie I said:
I knew it.

Bitch slap to Maylock.

Other than the NFLN guys at the game, most NFL "Pundits" still don't believe the RAMS are worth a sh*t. Watched ESPN's NFL Live after the game, and they had a huge segment about Arizona's missed opportunities, and didn't acknowledge that the RAMS Defense having a big part of those missed opportunities. I hope that we keep flying under the radar of these so-called geniuses. Keep doing what you're doing Coach Fisher and we will be the ones telling everyone "I told you so" at the end of the season.

GO RAMS!

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed that. Just made me sick. My wife was cracking up cuz I was practically yelling at them that there was another team on that field. But like you said, just keep flying under the radar. It won't be long before they can't help but notice the horns again.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
I knew it.

Bitch slap to Maylock.

No doubt. What a tool.

bluecoconuts

Legend
You know Marshall is laughing though. He took GZ in his fantasy league too. At least we got love from him, was a little bummed that Kurt picked the Cards even though we had just honored him.