ICYMI: Kap gets clobbered

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
About the only good part of that game. But yeah - I could rewatch that a few hundred times. Next I wanna see TJ or Barron do it. I'm thinking KO.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Thank you for posting, I hadn't seen it -- (No way in hell would I watch those ugly unis on top of Berman/Dilfer's 9er love-fest infomercial)... All I can say is it's nice to finally see him popped, even if 4 years too late for that lucky douche. Always good to see a Whiner get his comeuppance -- shades of the satisfaction of when wussy Montana got smacked by Gastineau in the Pro Bowl.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm thinking about buying a #22 Vikes jersey.

I'll burn it when I get it, but I'm thinking about buying one.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Well watching the game Kap took that hit pretty well but I am sure he iced up after that game. On another note the Niners uniforms looked terrible!!! The only people that looked good with those color scheme was their cheerleaders who looked like they had black cat women outfits on!