I would've slapped this stuttering fuck tard in the head...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
if I was Sam. Hhhhahahahahahaha :rofl: Does he even know wtf he's asking? I guess he does? That's why he sounds like a backpedaling bitch?

@2:10
[stl]85eb5d4a-c7ab-41b5-9725-61629c514a67[/stl]

"Ahem, ahem, uuurrrrr, I mean, sorry sir, I'm just trying to say, uhhhh, do you think the team would be better with a different quarterback, uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." :lmao: What a dumbshit.

Could've at least phased it like someone with balls if he was gonna ask it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: I would've slapped this stuttering fuck tard in the head

Who the hell was THAT?

Sam: "Ummmm... I'm not sure (before he could say 'a bitch like you should be asking questions')"
Reporter: "Who who who made out? who won that trade?"

What a moron.
Press credentials ...... REVOKED.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: I would've slapped this stuttering freak tard in the hea

Yeah, what an idiot.

At the 0.35 mark, look at Sam light up with the question about continuity and the same offense going into next year.

I don't think anyone realizes how difficult that's been on this guy/team.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

CGI_Ram said:
Yeah, what an idiot.

At the 0.35 mark, look at Sam light up with the question about continuity and the same offense going into next year.

Well , give a little PROPS to WHO has been coaching RG,an experienced guy who has centered the offense around what RG could do EVEN if it shortened his career. BTW Santana Moss and Pierre Garcon had a significant contributionto making that trade work out for them .

I guess that cuts two ways and long term IMO Sam is NOW ready to become something more than ever, but back to the tactlesness of that question whatatool.

I love RG's tallent, but he absorbed a lot of punnishment this year and was bound to,I think Sam will play more years and we made the right decision and looking back is stupidity.

Speeps

Starter

That idiot probably shouldn't be allowed to ask questions anymore. Sam handled it like a champ though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Dude probably stayed up all night thinking about how to phrase what he thought to be a fantastic question. Then Bradford looked down on him like he was a doofus and he lost all control of his thoughts. "Dahh, yeah, uh, who won dah trade?"

Moron is right.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil

CGI_Ram said:
Yeah, what an idiot.

Yes! This is what stood out too me as well. There was a genuine look of joy when he responded. I am so excited to see this team finally grow!

Sum1

Hall of Fame

What a stupid question to ask...what did he think he was going to say? "Yeah, you know...the Rams lost that trade because they'd be way better off with RG3 than me...I should be cut."

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Considering what is circulating in the sports press nationally and what many posters and fans are saying locally it was not a bad question. It was just 2 years too early that's all.

Sometimes it takes balls to be that dumb you know.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

LesBaker said:
Considering what is circulating in the sports press nationally and what many posters and fans are saying locally it was not a bad question. It was just 2 years too early that's all.

Please.

What possible answer could Bradford have given there?
"It was a horrible trade. I have no idea why they kept me and passed on Griffin."

Speeps

Starter

LesBaker said:

It was a very stupid question. What did he think Sam was going to say?

And Fisher said it best, the trade isn't complete.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

LesBaker said:

What was so ultimately stupid about the question was who it was posed to. Why would anyone ask a question intended to make a QB question his worth?

The reason this guy asked Bradford is because he knew he'd get ridiculed if he asked Fisher.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Ram Quixote said:
LesBaker said:

What was so ultimately stupid about the question was who it was posed to. Why would anyone ask a question intended to make a QB question his worth?

The reason this guy asked Bradford is because he knew he'd get ridiculed if he asked Fisher.
RATES with the guy who asked Vince Young how long he'd been a black QB, OR WAS IT Doug Williams?