I would love if one of our fans did something like this.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

Especially since we lost SB8, we kinda are living on a prayer of making the playoffs and postseason contention. Let's all be as optimistic as this kid and go get that Lombardi!

EDIT: At 1:30 of video, and that is how I met your mother, son.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol @ the dude in the blue. Guy was like "nope, don't want no part of this shit."

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
YES. I'm definitely feeling it right now!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Are you kidding me. This is pretty much my touchdown cemebration...except I add in jello shots.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Must be related to Martin Short.
arshtcenter102_21_08.jpg

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'd enjoy it more if were somewhere else. You could get one of our fans to do this if he were paid like this guy. It was staged and as spontaneous as the Patriot's Defense. Sorry, but these same fans believe the Patriots earned 3 SB wins. I'll never forgive and forget - From Bleacher Report:

The New England Patriots were cheating and the leader of the operation was their Head Coach Bill Belichick. They were recording other teams at practice and using the footage to their advantage. It is easy to win games when you know your opponents' game plan. What the Patriots did compromised the integrity of the game. The National Football League just kind of swept the issue under the rug.

209RamsFan

EFF Boston and ALL N.E. Sports.....damn cheaters....we were robbed of a Dynasty.....trust me Boston/NE...karma is NOT done with you, even after NY ripped your heart out the last two times you were there at the SB.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I'd enjoy it more if were somewhere else. You could get one of our fans to do this if he were paid like this guy. It was staged and as spontaneous as the Patriot's Defense. Sorry, but these same fans believe the Patriots earned 3 SB wins. I'll never forgive and forget - From Bleacher Report:

The New England Patriots were cheating and the leader of the operation was their Head Coach Bill Belichick. They were recording other teams at practice and using the footage to their advantage. It is easy to win games when you know your opponents' game plan. What the Patriots did compromised the integrity of the game. The National Football League just kind of swept the issue under the rug.

Don't make the mistake of lumping Patriot fans with Red Sox, Celtic, Bruin fans. There is a quite a divide in Boston. Most fans over 35 were never Patriot fans till 2000. When I was younger everyone around here were 49er, Cowboy, Steeler,Giant and Dolphin fans. For years the Pats never sold out and the games that were never on TV. It was not till Parcells came here that people started to pay attention. Most Patriot fans are under 35 and really don't know much about football, that's why Brady is always saying I hope the fans show up.....its because they are horrible fans.

You can hate Boston sports fans but don't clump them with Patriot fans. The media did that not the city. Karma is proof to your point. The Patriots are the only NE/Boston team not to win since they got caught. Sox won 3 championships, Bruins 1 with another Stanley Cup appearance and the Celtics won 1.

Yes, Im a Boston sports fan, but love my Rams. Of all the fans in that Celtic video, there are probably more Giant fans there.

Patriots are not part of the Boston sports landscape lol. Just a local point of view, but please continue to hate Patriots (y)