I would like to see Snead speak

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Boy, he was eerily quiet the last three months or so and barely featured on Hard Knocks. I would LOVE to see a reporter ask him some questions about the WR and QB positions and why the offense has regressed over the last 5 years. You have to wonder if they are truly all on board with the current direction. If they all fully agreed on Goff over Wentz. If they all agreed that it was worth giving so much up to jump up to #1 in the draft. If this team keeps gets worse, the truth serum will be spilling quickly as folks try to keep their jobs.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Would love to have a camera on him during a game and just grab a bag of popcorn and watch his reactions.

FRO

Legend
Snead, like Fisher should go. He has had 18 top 100 picks, and the offense is probably worse now than it was in 2012.

When he took over the team, the WRs sucked. He picked Brian Quick over Alshon Jeffery and Tavon Austin over DeAndre Hopkins. Then totally ignored the receiver position in 2014 when the draft was loaded at the position. He's had 2 top two picks. Used both picks on what the team deems as projects, guys who didn't start or see the field in their first games.

Yes he has drafted some nice defensive players, but the team added Johnson, McLeod, and Jenkins in 2012, spent time developing them, only to let two of the three walk out the door. So they developed talent they couldn't keep. They haven't added any value in free agency. They also have little chance of bolstering their roster next offseason, because they don't have a first or third round pick. The team has holes all over the roster.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just to add on to FRO's post above, the last couple of years, instead of drafting the best player available, they loaded up on positions. Last year, they drafted 5 OL because they needed help. This year, all in on Goff and loaded up on WR and TE because the O was still awful. What team builds a roster that way? BPA seems to work best rather than need.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"I would like to see Snead Speak."

I'd like to hear you say that 10 times as fast as you can.

FRO

Legend
Am I the only one who has a hard time understanding Snead when he speaks?

JerseyRam1

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your not the only one. He speaks in phrases and will divert to something that tells the story vs straight answering the question. He also gets a little twitchy, but that may be just nervous energy. Certainly has a lot of pressure, so I understand.