I wonder what fishers logic was

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Not stopping the clock with 2:10 or so left in the 4th? He still would have essentially the 3 timeouts with the 2 minute warning.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ehh, I think that last field goal drive was more frustrating.

Just give it to Jack...

1st down run w/ Pead?

2nd down incomplete pass

3rd down false start...

SHOTGUN DRAW.

That was a Linny type series.

Speeps

Starter
Angry Ram said:
Ehh, I think that last field goal drive was more frustrating.

Just give it to Jack...

1st down run w/ Pead?

2nd down incomplete pass

3rd down false start...

SHOTGUN DRAW.

That was a Linny type series.
Remember Fisher was trying to get the timeout, and Schotty was upset with something on that play. I believe they wanted Jackson on the field, evident by the fact that he was there on the next play.

Shotgun draw was smart, but came up short, because Seattle dropped 8 into coverage and left the middle voided. They came up a half yard short, but I definitely understand your frustration.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My problem was the 1st and 2nd down plays. Just bad, bad playcalls. Hated them then, hated them now.

Schotty has been decent, I don't want him fired or anything, just don't overthink at the goalline.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
PhxRam said:
Not stopping the clock with 2:10 or so left in the 4th? He still would have essentially the 3 timeouts with the 2 minute warning.
Actually, they lost a TO when Jenkins had to leave the game. That stopped the clock at 2:24.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
There was a lot of questionable calls in that game. I was halfway alright with all the passing because the line was doing such a good job.

I actually have no problem with running the draw on 3rd and goal. Perfect play to catch them off guard with, BUT... If you're going to do that you better be committed to going for it on 4th down then. Nothing to lose? Why not?

A lot of questionable shit though, regardless. Nothing that made me pull my fucking hair out like Linny ham, and Spags (at times) though haha.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Username said:
There was a lot of questionable calls in that game. I was halfway alright with all the passing because the line was doing such a good job.

I actually have no problem with running the draw on 3rd and goal. Perfect play to catch them off guard with, BUT... If you're going to do that you better be committed to going for it on 4th down then. Nothing to lose? Why not?

A lot of questionable shit though, regardless. Nothing that made me pull my fucking hair out like Linny ham, and Spags (at times) though haha.

Yeah, I was fullu anticipating the 4th down try there. There was an awful lot of rhetoric with the whole 'we want Seattle to remember us come next year' stuff. Hang it out there in the wind then Fish!

I really like the way the team played though. Very impressed. My one gripe would be the massive pass plays they gave up whenever containment on Wilson broke down. Madness.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, like Q said, we had an injury timeout with Jenks.

I thought I'd be more pissed off at this game, but the only thing that kinda bothers me is all the drops in key situations and off-target throws had something to do with a couple of them. I'm not gonna overanalyze it though. I'll leave that to the "pros" who have the coaches tape and post still shots in a game that goes 100 miles an hour.

Because that's always flawless analysis. :sly:

This team's for real. You don't go INTO Seattle and hold a team who just got done posting 150 points in 3 games to 20 points while knocking on their door in the final minute. Just about everyone I saw said we were gonna get ripped apart.

And all Fisher did was say

Come-At-Me-Bro-khal-drogo-23525547-500-282.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
I'm not gonna overanalyze it though. I'll leave that to the "pros" who have the coaches tape and post still shots in a game that goes 100 miles an hour.

Because that's always flawless analysis. :sly:

:lmao:

Yes, football is like TIVO. Just pause, select the open man, press resume, throw.

:nono: