I wonder...(trade bradford)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

beej

Rookie
I wonder if Dan Snyder would trade a first rounder and rg3 for bradford. Rg3 might not make anything but if he comes around it would be a bonus. The first rounder eould be key. And bradford could help Snyder's PR woes.

just thinking out loud.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
With Bradford's injury history, I doubt anyone would give a 1st round pick for him. Bradford has more value in his potential as a Rams than trade value at this point.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah, I agree with @Ramrasta , I doubt Bradford has any real value on the market. You never know though.

Bradford's best bet is to step into this Rams juggernaut behind a freshly minted o line and put himself back on the map. Rams best bet is to use him as their restructured secret weapon next season and have a SOLID plan B AND C.

Staying with the Rams in a restructured contract is a win win for Bradford and the Rams. I will be shocked if he leaves to go to a struggling team and risk tanking his career forever. I will also be shocked if the Rams don't keep him on a better contract as he is their best bet at this point and is intimately familiar with this system.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
No chance you get a first rounder for Bradford especially in a walk year. Also, no chance the Rams trade him because he's pretty much our only option at QB to make a difference next season.

You could plug in a rookie, but you're just asking for disappointment if you expect them to lead us to the playoffs in the first year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I wonder if Dan Snyder would trade a first rounder and rg3 for bradford. Rg3 might not make anything but if he comes around it would be a bonus. The first rounder eould be key. And bradford could help Snyder's PR woes.

just thinking out loud.
So trade the two guys who have blown out their knees and we get the one who can't actually play QB plus a first rounder? It might work for us too bad there isn't a better QB class.

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't get all this Bradford "is our best option to win" what has he proven besides he can't stay on the field. Then I hear the players around him. I just don't buy that. I'm not saying Bradford can't be the guy but he hasn't proved a thing until this point. If he does come back I wouldn't name him starter out the gate I would make him earn it

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Bradford is in the title?

I foresee many comments coming...

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Bradford will be in horns on a restructured deal - Plan B and C will be up to Snead and Fisher.