I wonder if Vobora ran into this girl...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:
Yamahopper said:
Just admit it you have all slept with worse.

If you did it own it.
I admit it. But I was drunk and feeling fearless, and at the time really had nothing to lose. She seems fatal attraction crazy, Mr. Irrelevant will have enough on his plate trying to make a team without having to be afraid that some crazy ex lover is stalking him and trying to kill him or going to kill herself.

No thanks. She's hot, but I'm sure football players can get hot girls that won't want to stab them in the eye ball one day.

Yeah - I was going to throw out the boiling pot of bunny reference but I wasn't sure how many would remember. Thinking about it though, I'm not sure how many besides us old farts know about Mrs. Bobbit.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Two things to add....

1. She's hot and would get it.

Please don't ban me for #2.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not banning, but I do have to remove it.... We do have a lot of guests who just lurk. :ww:

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's okay, for the record I thought it was hilarious... And you're probably right.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Are you a member of letsgokings.com? If so, they have a 'like' option for every post... Any consideration for something like that on RoD?

bluecoconuts

Legend
GcBean said:
Are you a member of letsgokings.com? If so, they have a 'like' option for every post... Any consideration for something like that on RoD?

I'm not actually a registered member, but I do lurk... That's an interesting idea though, I'll talk to X and see if it's possible and something that we wanna do, not a bad idea.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
bluecoconuts said:
GcBean said:

I'm not actually a registered member, but I do lurk... That's an interesting idea though, I'll talk to X and see if it's possible and something that we wanna do, not a bad idea.

Cool man. I really like that feature over there. Check it out and see what they have going on. They also have 'Karma Points' over there. I think it would be cool to have the 'like' option though.

Thanks man, have a good night.