I wonder if Vobora ran into this girl...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Possibly NSFW, depending.

Either way.... This chick is nuts. Look at her eyes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDoXWDLwTO8[/youtube]

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
She's got the crazy eyes!

She's got the BATSHIT CRAZY eyes!

It just gets better for Mr. Irrelevant -- not only does he get a parade in his honor, now he has a groupie willing to polish his trophy :cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep - WOW is right. Was that Lorraina Bobbit?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I couldn't finish the video. It was too creepy. Fate, that girl is crazy...I hope Vobora didn't have the misfortune to run into her.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. buncha chickens.

I like a little crazy, and she's servin up a whole plate full. I can dig it.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
X said:
lol. buncha chickens.

I like a little crazy, and she's servin up a whole plate full. I can dig it.

Depends on what KIND of crazy:

A) "My friend Sabrina, who's a lingerie model, wants to join us for a naughty little adventure tonight" -- perfectly acceptable

B) "The police never found where I buried his body. Still, I miss him sometimes." -- ummm...not so much

She's got serious (B) potential.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Shit,,, you guys stand back and let me and Rick James handle this Freeeeeak. Bitches :sly:

She looks like she would work perfectly into Rick's old video. The vid fucking kills me.

I have to admit,,, I'll never forget a few of the Freaks that I've known. I'm a Fan. :hehe:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M[/youtube]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Guilty. A repeat offender. :nau:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yamahopper said:
Just admit it you have all slept with worse.

If you did it own it.
Of course. And I wouldn't say no to this one either. I likes em freaky. :hehe:

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yamahopper said:

If you did it own it.

Crazy in a different way.

One girl I dated shaved her head and became a lesbian after I broke up with her when we dated for a week.

Another became a cat lady.... But that's my fault because I ruined her social life when I shit in her bed.. So I take the hit on that one.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yamahopper said:

If you did it own it.
I admit it. But I was drunk and feeling fearless, and at the time really had nothing to lose. She seems fatal attraction crazy, Mr. Irrelevant will have enough on his plate trying to make a team without having to be afraid that some crazy ex lover is stalking him and trying to kill him or going to kill herself.

No thanks. She's hot, but I'm sure football players can get hot girls that won't want to stab them in the eye ball one day.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Yamahopper said:

If you did it own it.

Umm...yeah.

Dated a girl with serious trust issues, during which time I had a job that required working OT quite often. On nights that I'd be working late, she'd go to my work site and scan the parking lot to make sure that my car was there.

And she monitored my browser history -- with alarming regularity.

Nice rack, though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
HeiseNBerg said:
Yamahopper said:

If you did it own it.

Umm...yeah.

Dated a girl with serious trust issues, during which time I had a job that required working OT quite often. On nights that I'd be working late, she'd go to my work site and scan the parking lot to make sure that my car was there.

Nice rack, though.
lol. It's all about the rack, isn't it?

Dated a girl JUST like that once too. Except I woke up with chalk lines on my tires, presumably because she wanted to know if my car even moved at all. And we didn't even live together. Just a perfect body on this one, but the mind was absolutely warped. Such a shame.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
HeiseNBerg said:
Yamahopper said:

If you did it own it.

Umm...yeah.

Nice rack, though.
lol. It's all about the rack, isn't it?

Dated a girl JUST like that once too. Except I woke up with chalk lines on my tires, presumably because she wanted to know if my car even moved at all. And we didn't even live together. Just a perfect body on this one, but the mind was absolutely warped. Such a shame.
What I wonder is that if a women can't trust you, why would she get in a relationship with you?

/common sense /rational thought

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
What I wonder is that if a women can't trust you, why would she get in a relationship with you?

/common sense /rational thought
That's easy.

I'm super sexy and utterly irresistible. :nau: