I went to ComicCon yesterday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I missed the game entirely to go this nerd fest. It was the first one I've ever gone to. It was a part of Wizard World tour.

Needless to say...WORTH IT.

Lots of merchandise, from plush Deadpool and chibi Groot to lightsabers and katana. Alot of artists and prints of comic characters. Kinda expensive tho.

Cosplay abundant. Like Halloween ComicCon gives chicks an d excuse to completely slut it out. Google Psylocke and picture that in real life. Hello.

Celebs I saw: Lou Ferrigano (happened to be his birthday), Michael Rooker, and Jason David Frank (Green Ranger). I didn't get a chance for a photo of or VIP to as they were sold out. But, Jason David Frank had a free martial arts class which I totally attended. Also I shook his hand. Childhood dream accomplished.

Cool moment: During the class Michael Rooker came in and had a bromance moment with Jason David Frank. Ahhh. Most people know him from Walking Dead but I knew him best as Yondu from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Needless to say, I def. had a great time and if no one has ever gone to a ComicCon, it's a must. At the very least the people watching is just incredible.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It could have been even better... DC *could* announce they're dumping the New 52 and going back to the classic universe.

But that's just me.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whats sad was no one cared about DC...

Marvel was king as expected. But I saw more Adventure Time, Power Rangers, and anime a lot more than DC stuff.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Whats sad was no one cared about DC...

Marvel was king as expected. But I saw more Adventure Time, Power Rangers, and anime a lot more than DC stuff.
DC is doing the best they can to shoot themselves in the foot these days it seems.

I am glad you had fun. Back in 2001, I went to San Diego's Comicon by answering a trivia question about the local Fox station's Simpsons reruns. It was a ton of fun.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I missed the game entirely to go this nerd fest. It was the first one I've ever gone to. It was a part of Wizard World tour.

Needless to say...WORTH IT.

Lots of merchandise, from plush Deadpool and chibi Groot to lightsabers and katana. Alot of artists and prints of comic characters. Kinda expensive tho.

Cosplay abundant. Like Halloween ComicCon gives chicks an d excuse to completely slut it out. Google Psylocke and picture that in real life. Hello.

Celebs I saw: Lou Ferrigano (happened to be his birthday), Michael Rooker, and Jason David Frank (Green Ranger). I didn't get a chance for a photo of or VIP to as they were sold out. But, Jason David Frank had a free martial arts class which I totally attended. Also I shook his hand. Childhood dream accomplished.

Cool moment: During the class Michael Rooker came in and had a bromance moment with Jason David Frank. Ahhh. Most people know him from Walking Dead but I knew him best as Yondu from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Needless to say, I def. had a great time and if no one has ever gone to a ComicCon, it's a must. At the very least the people watching is just incredible.

I'm jealous. Waiting for them to come back to Chicago so I can go.

If you want some good lookin' cosplay, look up Jessica Nigri on facebook.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm jealous. Waiting for them to come back to Chicago so I can go.

If you want some good lookin' cosplay, look up Jessica Nigri on facebook.

Ooooh. Nice.