I wasn't able to watch the game yesterday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have this stupid thing called a job where I sit at a desk for 40 hours a week and hit buttons on the keyboard and had to spend much of yesterday day traveling so I could sit at my desk hitting buttons today. I had no means to follow the Rams game. This was the first Rams game I was unable to follow in years. I figured it wouldn't be so bad and would save me a lot of mental anguish. I got home in time looked up the score and was just in time for Sunday night football. I watched the pregame and they showed highlights from literally every game but the Rams game. I'm ticked off that I wasn't able to watch it.
My Deepest sympathies, You'll remember this^ for years to come!;)

Didn't get to see it either, so I'll have to wait for the shortcut to air. Worst part is, I forgot to record it.
headslap.gif
X, You of all people, missed the game!?! Shame-Shame on you!!:(

Missed the whole first half and heard the score on the radio while driving home. The same thing happened last season when we pounded the Colts in their stadium. Hmm...if I was the superstitious type...
Prime, you just may be one of the Rams "Secret Keys to Success!!":D

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I'll have to try that - thanks. If it's the same thing as what I recorded, then I'm coming for you.
They have each game condensed to 15 minutes and in this case 15 minutes of a$$ kicking! I will have to say I re-watched the Denver game a few extra time too! The sweetness last long after the winning is over!