I wasn't able to watch the game yesterday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I have this stupid thing called a job where I sit at a desk for 40 hours a week and hit buttons on the keyboard and had to spend much of yesterday day traveling so I could sit at my desk hitting buttons today. I had no means to follow the Rams game. This was the first Rams game I was unable to follow in years. I figured it wouldn't be so bad and would save me a lot of mental anguish. I got home in time looked up the score and was just in time for Sunday night football. I watched the pregame and they showed highlights from literally every game but the Rams game. I'm ticked off that I wasn't able to watch it.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
The thing about Rams games is that every one will surprise you, somehow. This one was no different. Everything was clicking. Raiders looked terrible.

jap

Legend
You're not alone. I actually went in to do extra work yesterday too.

Psycho_X

Legend
Does NFL network replay every game during the week at some point or only the ones that don't involve the Rams lol?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Same here, had to work. Recorded it so later got to watch us run screens and end arounds for TDs and everything else just going oh so right.....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It was a great team win. Everyone seemed to be pitching in.
Gaines continues to impress. What a find. Our entire secondary has gone from weakness to strength. There were a few cover sacks because Carr had no where to go with the ball.
Tru is also getting stronger as he continues to play. That first game back was a rough one for him. Looks like the rust is gone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Didn't get to see it either, so I'll have to wait for the shortcut to air. Worst part is, I forgot to record it.
headslap.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
NFL Network rewind is tonight at 11PM eastern.... 10PM Central time.

SET THE RECORDER FOR A HALF HOUR OF GLORY!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Missed the whole first half and heard the score on the radio while driving home. The same thing happened last season when we pounded the Colts in their stadium. Hmm...if I was the superstitious type...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Missed the whole first half and heard the score on the radio while driving home. The same thing happened last season when we pounded the Colts in their stadium. Hmm...if I was the superstitious type...
So you weren't here to protect the forum against... um... all the unbridled joy?

OK, so I guess I don't have a point!

;)

WestCoastRam

Legend
I have this stupid thing called a job where I sit at a desk for 40 hours a week and hit buttons on the keyboard and had to spend much of yesterday day traveling so I could sit at my desk hitting buttons today. I had no means to follow the Rams game. This was the first Rams game I was unable to follow in years. I figured it wouldn't be so bad and would save me a lot of mental anguish. I got home in time looked up the score and was just in time for Sunday night football. I watched the pregame and they showed highlights from literally every game but the Rams game. I'm ticked off that I wasn't able to watch it.

It's cool. Kinda like Thanksgiving dinner. We gorged ourselves with awesomeness and then got really sleepy at the end.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's cool. Kinda like Thanksgiving dinner. We gorged ourselves with awesomeness and then got really sleepy at the end.
I've never gotten sleepy after a Rams win. I get pumped and jump around as if I'm at a House of Pain concert. After a Alec Ogletree to Love (52-0) victory, I'm drinking libations and calling everyone I know to spread my cheer.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What the fuck was THAT? I recorded the shortcut and they only showed the first half before cutting to the MNF post-game show for the last 15 minutes.
Get your shit together, NFLN.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not too happy with NFLN...I have recorded past Rams games..or actually tried to watch the Rams game...only to have my area show the Chief's game instead (I live 120 miles from Kansas City)....The RECORDED Chiefs game.
Not too impressed!:wtf:

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
If you have the NFL channel you should be able to watch the game on NFL Rewind ON Demand. I watched it for the second time last night and do appreciate that they showed most of the Rams sacks! Streamed it on Sunday but always sweet to rewatch a Rams victory!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you have the NFL channel you should be able to watch the game on NFL Rewind ON Demand. I watched it for the second time last night and do appreciate that they showed most of the Rams sacks! Streamed it on Sunday but always sweet to rewatch a Rams victory!
I'll have to try that - thanks. If it's the same thing as what I recorded, then I'm coming for you.