I Was Thinking About Goff Starting Tomorrow and.....................

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remembered that my father in law (he was a guy I drank a beer with every once and a while back then) bought me a rookie Sam Bradford card. He is an avid sports fan, and I know that he has more baseball cards than Jesus at this point. I thought about how elated I was that we were finally going to have a franchise quarterback, and how things were going to be different moving forward now that we had probably THE most important piece of the puzzle in place.

I remembered how I felt when Bulger replaced Warner, and how it sickened me. I knew that he had a lot more left in the tank. How could you replace our "guy", Mike? How could you replace the chosen one; the conductor that stepped up and helped orchestrate the "Greatest Show", and helped us fans celebrate something that I wasn't sure I was ever going to celebrate. However, I cheered the same for Bulger as I did Warner, and he got pretty close as well.

I thought about Trent Green going down, and how my brother said that it was going to be a long season. I responded to him then that it probably was going to be, but I was the first to tell him that we were going all the way that year, and he still tells people that when we do what we normally do and talk about things football in the past, present and future.

I could go on about my figurine of Pat Haden, and how I wanted to kick Jim Rome's butt after he made fun of Everett in that interview. Also about my disappointment in Tony Banks, and how I waited to read in the Monday paper how Vince Ferragamo did the day before, but I wanted to keep you guys just a few seconds longer.

Whatever happens tomorrow is going to shape the future of the franchise, and I mean our Rams. The chips will fall as they may, and I will still be watching, cheering, and complaining no matter what takes place. If he has a bad day out there, I'll be hoping for better days for him down the road. Deep down, I want all those players to succeed whether they are on my team or not. Unless it falls on a day when they are facing my team. We all should get a chance to follow our dreams, right? Good luck, Jared, and if you get knocked down, get right back up.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm sure the memory of Vince Ferragamo then is a peaceful one. Vince came in during the midseason of a 5-6 team...and promptly led them on a winning streak, and later the superbowl....Now that's what a spark brings...