I was there!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I traveled to St. Louis for my first football game all the way from SoCal and I got to witness an awesome upset!
St. Louis is an awesome city!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 168

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I traveled to St. Louis for my first football game all the way from SoCal and I got to witness an awesome upset!

Say it loud, say it proud my Ram Brother!
1-full.jpg

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Awesome!! What a way to break your cherry (so to speak!! :) )

PreshusRoy

UDFA

Cheers to you bro for bringing our Rams good luck and inspiration. Gonna need for you to visit ST LOUIS about 8 times a year

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just awesome!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 156

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Ayy! You broke your cherry!"
-- Paulie.

cherryoh.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Very cool. I've never been to St Louis but my wife has and loves the place. We are going to try to make a game there next season.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
We are from SoCal and we LOVE Stl! We have traveled there a couple times for Rams games.... great city! As a matter of fact, we are flying out for the Cards Thurs night game next month. Where's the pregame party?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We are from SoCal and we LOVE Stl! We have traveled there a couple times for Rams games.... great city! As a matter of fact, we are flying out for the Cards Thurs night game next month. Where's the pregame party?
Here in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca before you fly out.(y)

Seamus

UDFA
I also went to St. Louis for the first time against Seattle from San Jose. Agree St. Louis is a fun town, ribs,blues and football. Yeah!

Rambition

Rookie
that's great...love a happy ending, especially for the rams. and...i hope the next time you come to a game, the results are similar for the rams...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
You need to keep going to Rams games. Whatever it is, it's working

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, unfortunately you are now required to attend all Rams games. If you don't and they lose it is now your fault Killgasm.