I was on the road and missed the entire game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I only looked briefly at the stats sheet and did not find anything that should have given us such a blow out. Can you guys fill me in? Thanks in advance.

Ram_of_Old

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram_of_Old said:
I only looked briefly at the stats sheet and did not find anything that should have given us such a blow out. Can you guys fill me in? Thanks in advance.

Ram_of_Old

The Defense gave up a lot of yards. But held inside the 20.

The Offense was about as efficient as we've seen of late. Just a nice game based on what was given. Solid game plan with some deep passes and tweaks.

The Special Teams got a big turnover and no penalties. The kickers did their job, as usual.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watch it when you get a chance, best game by the Rams this year easily. Amazing game.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
hmm we should start a fund so you're on the road every rams game :cheese:

4 turnovers is what happened. but us capitalizing on those mistakes with TD's is what was most impressive.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
lasvegasrams said:

4 turnovers is what happened. but us capitalizing on those mistakes with TD's is what was most impressive.

I was thinkin the same thing, Ram_of_old should take more Sunday road trips.

But actually I wouldnt mind him getting to watch the Rams win while they are doing it, not after the fact. But if they lose again this season we may need to fund that road trip.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamBall said:
lasvegasrams said:

I was thinkin the same thing, Ram_of_old should take more Sunday road trips.

But actually I wouldnt mind him getting to watch the Rams win while they are doing it, not after the fact. But if they lose again this season we may need to fund that road trip.

You guys are funny! Yes, I will take a free trip to the beach from you.

Thanks for the information. With the Panthers coming up this week, we could be 4-3 after Sunday. That would be sweet!

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Found this and chuckled...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUyZWoEVbRI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUyZWoEVbRI</a>