I was at the draft? Anyone else?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramfreak

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Believe me, although they were very friendly, I felt I was being watched closely when that ring got stuck on my finger!

Alan

Legend
Ramfreak deciding to be all he can be and then coming to his senses by deciding to join the ROD instead of the military:
Glad to be part of the board! Exciting times ahead!
Welcome to the ROD freak! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you decided to come to your senses and join our little community. If you love intelligent and civil talk about all things Ram and football you'll look back at this as being one of the best decisions you ever made. Right behind your decision to put that pack of condoms in your wallet before your first big date. :LOL:
Watch out for blue font in posts because that usually means that what you're reading actually means exactly the opposite of what the words say. ;)

Also, we just got back a new feature here called the "member map" so you might want to pin your location on it so that other members can come over to your house to borrow money. Just kidding about the money because only I have balls big enough and a brain small enough to do something as stupid as that. :ROFLMAO: You won't see a bunch of other pins on the map yet because we just got it up and it'll take awhile for everyone to re-pin themselves but I can tell you that we're a world wide organization of like minded fanatics.

We had another member of the ROD at the opening night of the draft named max. I hope you got a chance to meet him. :)
images

“What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured.
Kurt Vonnegut

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I met a lot of Rams fans outside of Radio City as we waited in line for about 15 hours within a 24 hour period of time. I was fortunate enough to have a seat in Row 2. I was so close to the stage that I was the first to land a high five when G. Robinson came off the stage.

It was an incredible time. Eventually I will write my draft experience and share it. I think there's a lot to share from the process of getting into the draft and waiting in line, to being in the 2nd row and establishing this connection with Deion Sanders and guessing on some picks. Once in a lifetime experience that I'll probably not do again.

Yup. We met before and after the first round. I told you about this board. Welcome aboard. Very cool about you chatting with Dion about the picks. What a great draft for us long timers to see live!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I met a lot of Rams fans outside of Radio City as we waited in line for about 15 hours within a 24 hour period of time. I was fortunate enough to have a seat in Row 2. I was so close to the stage that I was the first to land a high five when G. Robinson came off the stage.

It was an incredible time. Eventually I will write my draft experience and share it. I think there's a lot to share from the process of getting into the draft and waiting in line, to being in the 2nd row and establishing this connection with Deion Sanders and guessing on some picks. Once in a lifetime experience that I'll probably not do again.

Great way to come aboard! Welcome!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Welcome man. That sounds like a great experience except for the 15 hours of waiting. I don't think I could make myself do that anymore unless they let me have a mini keg in line.

Ramfreak

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone and thanks Joe for making me aware of this forum. I'm looking forward to being a major contributor to this board. As I mentioned, I'll try to put together a diary of this draft that will include some pictures and video of what it was like outside Radio City. What happened inside Radio City is really something indescribable but I'll try my best to share what it was like being a 5 year old again. The only thing I'm disappointed in is not landing a date with Suzy Kolber. Wow was she stunning!

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil

Saw you on TV.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks everyone and thanks Joe for making me aware of this forum. I'm looking forward to being a major contributor to this board. As I mentioned, I'll try to put together a diary of this draft that will include some pictures and video of what it was like outside Radio City. What happened inside Radio City is really something indescribable but I'll try my best to share what it was like being a 5 year old again. The only thing I'm disappointed in is not landing a date with Suzy Kolber. Wow was she stunning!

Awesome man. I can only imagine.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahaha

Sup Freak. I saw you on the tube as well. Glad you found our board and I look forward to reading your write up on your time at the draft.

Welcome

RFIP

OMG your the guy!! My oldest boy (rfipthesecond) spotted you right off the bat. he said "Dad look at that guy up fron in the Bradford jersey!"

Nice job! way to represent!

Can't wait to read about your entire experience.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

I hope your fractured forearm heals up soon!