I want to thank the Cards in advance.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
...for giving us our first Gurley highlight plays as a Ram and allowing us to break the current season best in the NFL sack tie. Oh, and the second NFCW division win.

I would have felt bad about Palmer, but you started acting like Seahawks' fans after 3 easy wins. I hope we helped adjust your perceptions and it benefits you in regaining a proper attitude.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That 70 yard scamper with him trucking Peterson down the sideline was sick. Just an all around team win. Bring on the fudge Packers.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I expected the 8 sacks, but the 2 strip sacks for TDs was a pleasant surprise. Not that we needed them, but still, Donald AND Quinn?! Nice.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought the Ogletree forced fumble scoop n score was the play of the game.... until Tavon faked the end around and Gurley hit the afterburners after that sick throat-punch stiff-arm he put on Honeybadger....

RamzFanz

Damnit
Remember when people questioned Foles' deep ball hitting a receiver in stride? And then there was Quick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we all knew we'd hit their QB, but to see Matt Barkley before halftime? Nobody would have predicted that!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think we all knew we'd hit their QB, but to see Matt Barkley before halftime? Nobody would have predicted that!

I just felt bad that they found Barkley duck hopping behind Stanton's cart trying to get off the field. I mean, dude...really?

tumblr_nc3wtochet1s6zbano1_500.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
I thought the Ogletree forced fumble scoop n score was the play of the game.... until Tavon faked the end around and Gurley hit the afterburners after that sick throat-punch stiff-arm he put on Honeybadger....

I know. When Fitz caught that amazing erant desperation pass as Carson made his final throw of the game in the early second quarter and Ogletree did him in... Fitz was covering his head with a towel on the sidelines. Buck up little buddy, you're still my favorite FF WR for 11 of the 12 remaining games no matter who your UDFA QB is.

Also, side note, we should send flowers to the Badger. Can someone start a donation? You could hear that throat punch in the bathrooms.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Can't believe Quick won a jump ball over Peterson his first game back. Boy did we miss that guy!!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
...for giving us our first Gurley highlight plays as a Ram and allowing us to break the current season best in the NFL sack tie. Oh, and the second NFCW division win.

I would have felt bad about Palmer, but you started acting like Seahawks' fans after 3 easy wins. I hope we helped adjust your perceptions and it benefits you in regaining a proper attitude.

giphy.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When Quinn sacked Palmer, stripping him of the ball and Long scooped it up and scored, It made me think of the Indy game two years ago! I was pleased with 8 sacks, but I lost a drink betting they would get 9!! Oh well!!:cry: ....:D