1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I want to give thanks....

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by ljramsfan, Nov 24, 2011.

1. ljramsfan Active Member

..to the Ravens for beating the whiners. :nana:

2. JdashSTL Well-Known Member

It just delays the inevitable lol. Niners should be the first team to clinch their division. It sucks seeing them be on top again, but I could easily see it falling apart soon. Probably not this year. If you stop Gore you have a chance to beat them. Still very skeptical on Alex Smith. Hes never been to the playoffs his entire career, and Id love to see them give him a big deal in the offseason and they end up regretting it.

3. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

I didn't know who to go for that game.

It's pretty obvious that even if the 49ers go 0 -fer the rest of the way, they'll still be division champ.

I don't want to see the Ravens win the division. Looks like they will, but damn...Pittsburgh will just beat them in Baltimore. Booya.

4. steferfootball Active Member

San Fran won't make it deep into the playoffs imo. They just don't have the QB to do it.

5. Stranger How big is infinity?

I say Detroit beats 49ers in what will be a playoffs grudge-match... and I can't wait for it. :)