I want the Rams to hang 40+ Points on the Cards in Game 1.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be a nice statement game, to hang 40+ points on these Carson Palmer loudmouths. Palmer is possibly the most
stationary QB since Kurt Warner, and they have not improved their Offensive Tackles, even with the acquisition of Eric Winston.

Brockers will collapse the pocket, and Long/Quinn will pound Palmer like a post..Ogletree, Jenkins, Johnson, and Finnegan will be intercepting
the old man.

I want Mike Martz destruction, and drive up the score..Eff em.

A55VA6

Legend
Re: I want the Rams to hang 40+ Points on the Cards in Game

Oh how I would love to do so lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

That would be something.
I'd also like to see Drew Stanton forced into action :sly:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

I would love nothing more than to blow that team out. Seemed like almost every game came down to the wire last year (with a few obvious exceptions). I LOVED watching our guys run the shmucks out of their own stadium X-Mas weekend last year. I could get used to that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob

That would serve notice on the rest of the league! Would be even better if they shut them out!

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil

Haha, this would be friggin awesome. I just want to see the Rams come out and beat the living shiz out of these guys. It's been a long time since we've seen the Rams come out and dominate in all three phases of the game. O, D, and Special Teams have the opportunity to do that this year. This Rams team is still very young, so I'm trying to keep myself grounded. We'll just have to wait and see.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Should we start a petition and send it to the Rams? If we get enough signatures, I don't know how they can ignore this request! :lol:

Yeah, it' fun to be excited. And... it's been a LONG time since we dominated someone (not named the 49'ers... :sly: ).

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

CGI_Ram said:
Should we start a petition and send it to the Rams? If we get enough signatures, I don't know how they can ignore this request! :lol:

Yeah, it' fun to be excited. And... it's been a LONG time since we dominated someone (not named the 49'ers... :sly: ).

Haha. This gave me my first good laugh this Friday morning. Start it up and I'll sign.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

GcBean said:
Haha, this would be friggin awesome. I just want to see the Rams come out and beat the living shiz out of these guys. It's been a long time since we've seen the Rams come out and dominate in all three phases of the game. O, D, and Special Teams have the opportunity to do that this year. This Rams team is still very young, so I'm trying to keep myself grounded. We'll just have to wait and see.

The Rams can do it, AND WILL! :amped: