I want the Patriots !!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
What I want is revenge. To see Brady look like the 40 year old man he is, beaten to the ground with no mercy by Donald and crew. Then to see him do his whining to the refs (like the pointing to "my knee" one) after he in driven into the ground like a tent peg. Crumpled in a bent up heap that looks like Beatle Baily after the sarge beats him too a pulp.
There, I said it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want to see Bellicheat standing on the Sidelines of the SB, with the same look on his face that Pete Carroll had as we where Whipping his as in Seattle! And Billy knowing his career is OVER!!!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah. I'd rather they get blown out in the second round, so any tensions between the various cheaters will explode.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm with ya. I want SB revenge on Brady. It would be so sweet.

CVita

UDFA
Name
Chris
tmp-cam-6795905226354156532.jpg

This still pisses me off! We still owe them!

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'm with @CVita and @DaveFan'51 - I want to go through Minnesota and KILL the Steelers! The 70's avenged!

...besides, we already beat the CHEATriots :deadhorse: ...just ask Marshall!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
What I want is revenge. To see Brady look like the 40 year old man he is, beaten to the ground with no mercy by Donald and crew. Then to see him do his whining to the refs (like the pointing to "my knee" one) after he in driven into the ground like a tent peg. Crumpled in a bent up heap that looks like Beatle Baily after the sarge beats him too a pulp.
There, I said it.

Totally Agree! A Perfect Ending to a Perfect Season!!!

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
To beat the holy hell out of the Pats would be awesome!!! To end the Dynasty and to start our very own would be sweet!!

RAMSRULES

UDFA
Name
RAMSRULES
dream scenario: Ficken kicks a 60 yard field goal: GOOD!!! with time expiring, after Brady gets strip sacked (with no call on the blow to the head): RAMS BEAT PATS WIN SUPERBOWL!!!!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those of us old enough to appreciate a Steelers beat down in the SB, that would be very sweet.

I remember being around 11 years old and wearing my brand new late 70s Rams uniform to a costume party and beating the snot out of a kid flicking me crap in a Steelers uniform after we lost the SB.:boxing: I took it pretty hard. Ha ha

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I know what you mean by revenge on the Patsies, but I really think either KC or Pittsburgh is going to knock them out early. Hell, NE didn't look good in the last month, in my opinion. In the last eight games, Brady has thrown for 300 yards only once. That's not typical. I think beating up on the Jets, Bills and Dolphins (who beat them a few weeks ago) will catch up to them. If they go one and done, the shat will really hit the fan in Boston.