I Want JuJu Smith Schuster............NOW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, he can't declare. He's not eligible for another year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And I really wish that Brad Kaaya could declare. But like Smith-Schuster, he's a true sophomore.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
yeah.....He's gonna be a beast....SC guy, so there's a chance in 2017....I'd like us to keep grabbing wr's til we get it right tho....Doctson or Treadwell in 2016.....JuJu or somebody from Clemson in 2017... LOL

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Juju would be at the top of my wish list too if he was eligible. I'll take Doctson and Fuller this year.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Fuller has some decent speed, you can see him pull away from CB's & seems to use it to his advantage to get open. Interesting, ND used him a lot on WR screens.... seems so familiar to me....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I want a good route runner. An Amari Cooper or Antonio Brown will do. Then a big guy like Brandon Marshall.

That would round off the team nicely.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuller has some decent speed, you can see him pull away from CB's & seems to use it to his advantage to get open. Interesting, ND used him a lot on WR screens.... seems so familiar to me....
Fuller has been clocked as low as 4.32 he is very quick.

I want a good route runner. An Amari Cooper or Antonio Brown will do. Then a big guy like Brandon Marshall.

That would round off the team nicely.
You just described Alshon Jeffery, Marshall's size and a good route runner:) JuJu is 6'2" and can high point the ball