I understood Kevin O'Connell Pretty Quickly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When it keeps happening isn't there a term for it?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm always shocked when individuals in a profession of communication, lack certain skills. God I remember back in the 7th grade writing a paper and coming up with different words, so I would not be repetitive, but like anything else you get better with experience so I'm sure Coach O'Connell will get up to speed pretty quickly.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol. I can't bare to watch it. I cringe watching Les do interviews, so it sounds like this dude will send me over the falls....

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
His entire playbook will be based off pretty quickly routes.
Honestly I hope so to an extent. Our audibles and check down game was pretty weak. Honestly, we probably haven't thrown a slant since we had Watkins in the end zone and I'm TIRED of that WR screen audible!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm always shocked when individuals in a profession of communication, lack certain skills. God I remember back in the 7th grade writing a paper and coming up with different words, so I would not be repetitive, but like anything else you get better with experience so I'm sure Coach O'Connell will get up to speed pretty quickly.
Man... I can barely remember yesterday, let alone the 7th grade!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Let us look at 'pretty quickly' in a more positive sense.

If we had made adjustments in the super bowl or even in the 2019 season 'pretty quickly' we may have been superbowl champions and in the playoffs.

Throughout the 2019-2020 season we struggled to make adjustments 'pretty quickly' in many situations.

I think we neglected 'pretty quickly' to use Higbee in this offense early in the year. And regretted 'pretty quickly' after the late year production.

I think he'll grow quite well into the role. I find that Mcvay has no issues in trying to help everyone around him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Man... I can barely remember yesterday, let alone the 7th grade!

Yeah, it's strange I have a memory where I can remember even certain dates & time let alone being so vivid. It's really fun with friends & family over the years, remembering their interactions or like my uncle who is only four years older then me, so he is more like a brother and I remember his little league & Pop Warner days, plus past friends, it screws with his head every time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Let us look at 'pretty quickly' in a more positive sense.

If we had made adjustments in the super bowl or even in the 2019 season 'pretty quickly' we may have been superbowl champions and in the playoffs.

Throughout the 2019-2020 season we struggled to make adjustments 'pretty quickly' in many situations.

I think we neglected 'pretty quickly' to use Higbee in this offense early in the year. And regretted 'pretty quickly' after the late year production.

I think he'll grow quite well into the role. I find that Mcvay has no issues in trying to help everyone around him.

He is only going to help Mcvay,make The Rams & the offense better.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Yeah, it's strange I have a memory where I can remember even certain dates & time let alone being so vivid. It's really fun with friends & family over the years, remembering their interactions or like my uncle who is only four years older then me, so he is more like a brother and I remember his little league & Pop Warner days, plus past friends, it screws with his head every time.

I have this curse too,
I call it a curse because I remember everything my wife has said over the past 25 years - even details like where she was in the kitchen when she said it - but she doesn’t recall anything I said an hour ago hahaha