I thought this was hilarious...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Seems mostly accurate. I was just talking with a friend yesterday though and I truly believe that a good chunk of my peers (mid to late 20's) would have a hell of a time passing a states and capitals test if given to them today.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm all over my US geography due mostly to my love of US Football. But yeah we are generally ignorant

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm all over my US geography due mostly to my love of US Football. But yeah we are generally ignorant

Don't worry, you know how many Americans know there's different regions in the UK/Ireland? Not very many.. Don't even get Americans to try to name them either. When I tell people there's different counties in Ireland most are shocked there's more to the country than just Dublin.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
There's more to Ireland than Dublin?!

SierraRam

Recreational User

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We do have bad food but we don't have your weird tipping culture so it's all good!

bluecoconuts

Legend
We do have bad food but we don't have your weird tipping culture so it's all good!

That's because the tip is usually factored into the price already. At least it was when I was still living there. Although I do like the fact that most countries in Europe include the tax in the price, so it's really easy to add up and know exactly how much you will owe beforehand. Instead of trying to do the math in your head before you get the bill.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's a simple concept- if the service is good, you tip 10%. If it's bad you don't!