I thought this was fitting [NSFWish]

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
qWX12kt.jpg

Sorry if this breaks some rule and this should be posted elsewhere.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
LOL! The little shadow text that is now in my posting window says, "be mindful of the forum rules", not to obey them! hehehe Nice one iBruce!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
LOL! The little shadow text that is now in my posting window says, "be mindful of the forum rules", not to obey them! hehehe Nice one iBruce!

I read this one before posting. "Uploading offensive graphics. Graphics in poor taste will be removed. Again, what constitutes poor taste is the domain of ROD Administration. Repetitive misbehavior will result in suspension." People can take anything offensively and I mean no disrespect to Seahawks fans. I just found it funny. If admins find it in poor humor then I won't be heartbroken if it's removed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Personally , I feel this new logo for the shecocks is in much better taste than the shit they currently have on their helmets.

Your post is in Great Taste as far as I'm concerned Bruce !

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
iBruce said:
Ramhusker said:

I read this one before posting. "Uploading offensive graphics. Graphics in poor taste will be removed. Again, what constitutes poor taste is the domain of ROD Administration. Repetitive misbehavior will result in suspension." People can take anything offensively and I mean no disrespect to Seahawks fans. I just found it funny. If admins find it in poor humor then I won't be heartbroken if it's removed.

Not sure how this graphic is offensive to Ram fans. All disrespect to Shecock fans intended. :bign:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Like it, love it and leave it! :smile:
he7aqe7u.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
iBruce said:
qWX12kt.jpg

Sorry if this breaks some rule and this should be posted elsewhere.

Kudos to the guy (or girl) who has that on the back of their vehicle -- they have even bigger balls than the ones in the picture.