I thought Goodell and Stan had a deal...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If Stan would move the Rams back to LA, the NFLs officials would be told to start calling fair games against the Rams again.

Obviously someone forgot to send that memo.

Stan, I think you got Rodgered..

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The blame for this loss rests solely with Gregg Williams and his defense. And Fisher. Bot the refs.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If an O-line can blatantly hold on Offense, over and over, yes, it will make a defense play the worst game of its season.

I was kidding with my OP... but only sort of. This officiating is and has been shit.

Sorry for the change of subject.
I'll start cranking out the fire everybody posts...

jjab360

Legend
How could anyone possibly blame the refs for today's results? All the bad calls in the world can't make a defense give up 49 freaking points.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How could anyone possibly blame the refs for today's results? All the bad calls in the world can't make a defense give up 49 freaking points.

I'm not. I'm placing the blame ALSO on the refs. Not entirely.

I figured the rest of you would be making sure that everyone knows Jeff Fisher is to blame.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's not true.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201511150ram.htm

We gave up 37 last year against a far less talented offense because of the refs. But I won't blame it on the refs today. They sucked. But so did we. That Bears game, though? The refs fixed that game. I'll go to my grave believing it.

Bruce2980

Starter
Really? Hypothetically speaking if the O-line held every d lineman on every play, and not get called, you don't think that could be an advantage for the offense in question?
That's not true.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201511150ram.htm

We gave up 37 last year against a far less talented offense because of the refs. But I won't blame it on the refs today. They sucked. But so did we. That Bears game, though? The refs fixed that game. I'll go to my grave believing it.
I am very glad that others understand that the NFL is rigged, I don't feel alone in this world anymore. Do you notice that replays are seldom done this year on penalty calls, and the announcers don't call out missed penalties anymore? I think Aikman is the only one that calls out BS officiating, but even he doesn't seem to do it as much this year

Bruce2980

Starter
If Stan would move the Rams back to LA, the NFLs officials would be told to start calling fair games against the Rams again.

Obviously someone forgot to send that memo.

Stan, I think you got Rodgered..
Apparently that deal was with the new stadium and not the move to LA.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really? Hypothetically speaking if the O-line held every d lineman on every play, and not get called, you don't think that could be an advantage for the offense in question?

I am very glad that others understand that the NFL is rigged, I don't feel alone in this world anymore. Do you notice that replays are seldom done this year on penalty calls, and the announcers don't call out missed penalties anymore? I think Aikman is the only one that calls out BS officiating, but even he doesn't seem to do it as much this year

BS officiating has never been called out. I come from a rugby league background where all the commentators did was complain about the ref. When I started watching he NFL in 1990 I was amazed how little chatter there was about the officials when the call was blatantly wrong. Of course we didn't hear a peep from the commentators in Super Bowl 36.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That was the worst officiated game I have seen. The Saints Oline looked like the greatest in the history of the NFL thanks to being allowed to hold for 3/4s of the game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That was the worst officiated game I have seen. The Saints Oline looked like the greatest in the history of the NFL thanks to being allowed to hold for 3/4s of the game.

And Pro Football Focus probably rated their performance as excellent across the board.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They did , but the Rams are just that bad

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There were receivers and backs running open all over the joint in that game. Complete meltdown. Refs were a non-factor tbh, it would have been an @$$ beating no matter what they did.