I thought _______ would be a huge star!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I liked Archuleta a lot. His problem was just he was a prototype in the box strong safety. He smash you into the ground but get beat over the top. Williams would've been the right type of coach to use him today.

I met him at a gas pump filling up his rover.. He is NOT a very big guy in the least.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Maybe it's little bit early, bit I was wrong with Miami's DE Dion Jordan (Oregon).I always tought he was ready for NFL, but in the field and out the field it's not so.:sick:

It's not too early. That was a lousy draft pick.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't think Flipper was going to be any good and he ended being one of my favorites at the time.

I never get too pumped about draft prospects because my team never listens to me anyway!

I did think Mark Sanchez would be good. After watching him dismantle the PSU team in the rose bowl I thought he was gonna be great. Reality was that PSUs short slow corners couldn't compete with USCs big fast WRs. Joe never was much for recruiting DBs.

I thought Jerius Norwood was gonna be very good in the NFL.

I don't have too many misses though because I am almost always right:p.

Does that last part go against the theme of the thread?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had really high hopes for Alex Barron - thought that with a bit of coaching that he was the heir to OP's throne at LT.

I researched the guy..His wingspan was incredible. He had ALL of the tools to be a Hall of Fame OT, imo...except that he didn't really like football..He wanted to be a basketball star, if memory serves me. He started for the Rams for quite a while, but had no heart for it..well, besides for the paycheck.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Stephen Hill for me. I was mad when we picked Brian quick and really thought Hill would be the next in the line of great Georgia tech receivers

PhxRam

Stephen Hill for me. I was mad when we picked Brian quick and really thought Hill would be the next in the line of great Georgia tech receivers

welcome to the board.

Why not take a few moments and introduce yourself in the introduction thread? Would love to hear more about yourself.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I met him at a gas pump filling up his rover.. He is NOT a very big guy in the least.
I worked for a company called customer direct and we did support for the hotel where the Rams were staying for training camp. He called in and one of the guys got him in the phone to help with setting up the wireless for his laptop. The guy speaking with Adam said he needed to contact the front desk to get him a wireless dongle. Well Adam didn't like that and said to the rep, "Do you know who I am?" The rep says with a smile,"Im sorry, I don't follow baseball. " I was cryin. Anyways, Adam was not happy and got what he deserved.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I liked Archuleta, but he wasn't the cover 2 type. I guess Lovie mistook him for Lynch. Sometimes I wonder if we really drafted that bad, or if our coaching was that poor at using the talent they drafted.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
:gtfo: Jason Seahorn.....
I was thinking we were getting a beast to top off our secondary kinda like Aeneas Williams was.... That 03 Panther game made me sure change my tune really fast.

I was thinking WR Keenan Allen would be crap and Alshon Jefferey to. Let's see what they do this next year coming.