I think we're gonna miss Kendricks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Is Jared Cook hurt? In OP it says down to Corey Harkey and Mike McNeill.

I'm not really liking his effort overall but he's still talented and you never know when he decides to play.
He's talking about Harkey and McNeill being down to replace Kendricks, Cook doesn't have to replace anybody, he's our number one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Where is the news we lost Kendricks?

I'm on a mobile.

Haven't seen it.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
as of yesterday they were not sure if it was going to be cated or repaired.... per JF's press conference. Either way ... catching the ball will not be easy

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_4c49718a-5009-5e78-962f-34ade17f7dd6.html

Aside from some bumps and bruises, the Rams came out of Sunday’s 28-21 loss to the Tennessee Titans relatively healthy. The exception is tight end Lance Kendricks.

The third-year player suffered a fractured finger on his right hand while attempting to make a diving catch in the end zone.

“We’re doing some tests right now, to see what’s the best way to go, whether we cast it or repair it,’’ coach Jeff Fisher said Monday from Rams Park in Earth City. “There’s a chance he may miss some time, how much I do not know.

“Regardless of which direction we go, there will be a cast involved, so that’s going to make it, at least early on, a little tough to catch the football. It wouldn’t prohibit from blocking, but we’ll have to let things settle down for at least a week.’’

The injury, coupled with the Rams’ use of multiple tight-end sets in recent weeks, could mean some extra action for fourth tight end Mike McNeill, the Kirkwood High product.

“He’s ready to go, he’s been ready to go, he’s practicing,” Fisher said. Tight ends coach Rob Boras “does a good job with him, moving him around and things like that, so he’s prepared. He didn’t play any offense yesterday — he was primarily on special teams — but he’s ready to go.’’

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Kendricks, but I hope they're not considering putting him on the field just to block. Who needs half a TE? And it would be too risky to stray from the obvious (making it appear he's only a blocker) and make him try to catch a pass with one good hand. McNeill has shown that he can haul in a pass. It's a drop-off obviously, but at least won't look like a decoy.