I Think Someone is Ready for the 2015 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
10985208_10152723768901143_7466052334160170771_n.jpg

Draft - 04.30.15 - 05.02.15
Mini Camps - TBD
Training Camp Begins - 07.24.15
1st Preseason Game - 08.13.15 - 08.17.15
Regular Season Starts - 09.06.15 (And we start kicking some a$$)

I'm ready! The season can't start soon enough! GO RAMS!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm ready.
If feels like the offseason is 4 times longer than the regular season.
Fall, winter, the holidays and football. My favorite time of the year here in so cal. Some occasional snow would be nice, but that just doesn't happen where I live.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm ready.
Fall, winter, the holidays and football. My favorite time of the year here in so cal. Some occasional snow would be nice, but that just doesn't happen where I live.
Feel free to take some of Buffalo's.
image.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I am absolutely ready for the season, I've taken up baseball as a sports interest to help pass the time.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I am absolutely ready for the season, I've taken up baseball as a sports interest to help pass the time.
Playoff hockey will get me through May. And the occasional baseball game will make the push up until training camp. But there's always a giant void without football. There's just nothing like it man.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Playoff hockey will get me through May. And the occasional baseball game will make the push up until training camp. But there's always a giant void without football. There's just nothing like it man.
I love baseball.....but there is nothing like Sunday.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
For sure. One of my buddies is a big all around sports fan. He somehow like Hockey, Baseball and Basketball just as much as Football. I wish I did. Its just too hard.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
True, I can watch a few NBA playoff games, but my I am still taking each NFL event day by day.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
For sure. One of my buddies is a big all around sports fan. He somehow like Hockey, Baseball and Basketball just as much as Football. I wish I did. Its just too hard.
Same her with hockey and basketball. I just can't get into the regular season with those two sports.
More than half the league goes to the playoffs in basketball.
A few years ago there were 3 or 4 teams that clinched the playoffs by the all star break. WTF? They could have lost every game until post season and still made the playoffs.
So we see lazy games, where people are just trying to stay healthy until the post season.

I miss guys like Magic, Byrd and Jordan. Guys that wanted to win every game, at all costs

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NHL playoffs, NASCAR, MLB, and the Triple Crown will get me to the draft and beyond. The tough part is over. We are on the short rows now boys!!!!!:cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know if I've died waiting, but I looked in the mirror just now and saw this:
Excelsior Mortis By Jack Youngblood.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm ready.
the off season would seem shorter if/when the Rams start playing important games in january.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Waiting for the draft makes me feel like...