I think Quinn is a back up level player now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what’s his excuse for the last couple of years in the old system?
I mean pre-injury he was GREAT, I just think the injury changed him.
It happens. We’ll see moving forward, but I think his days as a consistently elite pass rusher are over.
Yeah he was injured the last couple years didn’t really play a full season. But he was still disruptive when he was on the field. I think he is acclimating to his new role as a OLb and his run game defense is getting better as well

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yeah he was injured the last couple years didn’t really play a full season. But he was still disruptive when he was on the field. I think he is acclimating to his new role as a OLb and his run game defense is getting better as well

I hope you are right.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My best guess on Quinn is that he still hasn't gained back all of his power and explosiveness after recovering from the back injuries. I hate to give up on players that young, because there is a chance he can regain his old form.

Backup OLB Matt Longacre is playing some really good football! He's putting alot of pressure on the QB and always seems to be around the ball. Actually leads Los Ramos in sacks!
He (ML)made a play on defense that should have won The Game for the Rams.
Quinn actually looks better on the right side. To me. He is horrible in a 3/4 vs 4/3.
One thing he does is chews tobacco.Goff & OC Matt Lafeaur does as well.
Wade thinks Quinn is coming around & going against Wilson vs Bortles is a big difference.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@LACHAMP46 argued the hell out of keeping GRob, i'm sure he could do it with a player who actually played elite at one time. :hiding:
He just got his first sack...no real $$$$$ saved from cutting him...seem to understand how to use him....run his ass out there on 3rd downs or passing downs only....Quinn's a nice guy...

How's that Trony????:neener:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He just got his first sack...no real $$$$$ saved from cutting him...seem to understand how to use him....run his ass out there on 3rd downs or passing downs only....Quinn's a nice guy...

How's that Trony????:neener:
There's the champ we know and love!! :cheers:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I would have Ebukam in for Quinn on pass rushing downs. Situations where the rookie can pin back his ears and use that freak speed and strength? Yes please.