I think I've found THE major flaw in Seattle game..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
In game #1 the packers did it on 1 TD drive, but lost the game. In game #2 the chargers did it almost the whole game and Beat the 'Hawks!....Simply put, Run an up-tempo, no huddle, fast-paced O and don't allow them to substitute, or rotate their D players. they get Gas'd, and Beat!! in two games GB and SD have shown the NFL just how to get to the SB Chumps!:D Agree? Disagree? Opine!

Works well in theory knowing that the Seahawks front 7 is meant to rotate but it could easily backfire if the players aren't executing

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I don't think schotty is smart enough to run a uptempo offense tbh... Not to be negative but I just don't see it. I'd love him to prove me wrong when it's required.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Works well in theory knowing that the Seahawks front 7 is meant to rotate but it could easily backfire if the players aren't executing
True, but that can be said about everything that happens on the football field!;)