I Think It's Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
To start the knock on Harbaugh that he can't win the big one,someone has to do it,may as well be us:bigup:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
His post-game quote was so lame... "You can destroy a man but not defeat him" ... Sorry dude but you were just defeated... :disappoint:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He looked crazy out there lol.

It's early for that kind of talk. Niners did more than I ever thought they would this year.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He looked crazy out there lol.

It's early for that kind of talk. Niners did more than I ever thought they would this year.
Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I have always thought those kind of knocks were bogus ,I'm trying to stir shit ,guess I used the wrong emoticon,here:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:.

BTW why did you think last years SB runner up couldn't get to the NFC championship when they had two years running ?
I expect their window to start closing once all the hoodlums go to jail Justin Smith fades ( dunno though I thought he was Superman when he came out of Mizzou so I'm counting on being wrong there).
It's hard staying on top and even harder when your star RB is about to fizzle as well ,another thing the "who's got it better than we do" coaching ethos ,the catch phrase gimmick way has a shelf life , cynics grow in locker rooms where they hear the same platitudes daily.
I'm just trying to do my humble part to accelerate the decline of the San Fran fortunes ,gossip ,rumors ,rumblings gotta start somewhere ,why not here?:cheese:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I have always thought those kind of knocks were bogus ,I'm trying to stir shyte ,guess I used the wrong emoticon,here:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:.

BTW why did you think last years SB runner up couldn't get to the NFC championship when they had two years running ?
I expect their window to start closing once all the hoodlums go to jail Justin Smith fades ( dunno though I thought he was Superman when he came out of Mizzou so I'm counting on being wrong there).
It's hard staying on top and even harder when your star RB is about to fizzle as well ,another thing the "who's got it better than we do" coaching ethos ,the catch phrase gimmick way has a shelf life , cynics grow in locker rooms where they hear the same platitudes daily.
I'm just trying to do my humble part to accelerate the decline of the San Fran fortunes ,gossip ,rumors ,rumblings gotta start somewhere ,why not here?:cheese:

Lol I think it's a swell idea. That team needs all the drama it can get.

They had a ton of early injuries, Crabtree off hand. They lost some key guys like Gholston and Soapoaga. Plus their secondary looked terrible and we looked amazing on paper. But they overcame it all and made it as far as they did. It's a resilient bunch.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I had such a great time watching that whack freak out yesterday. That's quality entertainment right there.

Maybe Harblah could win a Big One if he got rid of that "MEDIOCRE" WR they got named Crabtree.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I had such a great time watching that whack freak out yesterday. That's quality entertainment right there.

Maybe Harblah could win a Big One if he got rid of that "MEDIOCRE" WR they got named Crabtree.
Yeah he really comes unglued it's alway nice to see an adversary do that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I know this is gonna be unpopular, and his game temper tantrums are hilarious, but his post game stuff was very classy of him.

Unlike a certain CB that's "best in the game."

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Classier than Belicek ??????????????? I have NO doubt Harbaugh hate is a significant level below Belicek hate

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Classier than Belicek ??????????????? I have NO doubt Harbaugh hate is a significant level below Belicek hate

Harbaugh may be a jerk, and his actions on the sideline aren't gonna help his image. But IMO his post game was a helluva lot better than what Bill Belliwhatever did.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just love watching him cry. I think he deserved a time out for that little tantrum.