I think I'm developing an addiction to splashy offseason moves.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would have thought the Rams were tanking if you told me before free agency started they would be losing Ogletree, Quinn and Watkins . I was prepared for the loss of Tru.
I would have thought the Rams were delusional if you told me before free agency started they would be picking up Suh, Peters and Cooks. I was prepared for the addition of Talib.
All in all the most exciting free agency leading to hopefully an exciting year followed by WTF are the Rams going to do to compete with this next year???? #1 - better sign Donald to 5 year contact!!!

Have to call you out !!

Peters was traded in February & Quinn March 2,2018 !!

So The Rams already had there CB to replace Tru Johnson.

Quinn trade was to make room for Talib .

The trades were all cost effective !!

Truth now is The Draft can’t come soon enough.Will see how The Rams put the pieces together ? This Cooks trade was huge if they can lock him up.

dang

Legend
Have to call you out !!

Peters was traded in February & Quinn March 2,2018 !!

So The Rams already had there CB to replace Tru Johnson.

Quinn trade was to make room for Talib .

The trades were all cost effective !!

Truth now is The Draft can’t come soon enough.Will see how The Rams put the pieces together ? This Cooks trade was huge if they can lock him up.
What exactly are you calling me out on? My comment was in regards to my thought prior to any trading/free agency.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Puff, puff, give.
Dude....it's puff, puff, PASS!

images

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I heard Demarcus Ware went to an LA rejuvenation spa & took a cryo-bio-nano-fountain-of-youth bath; a source tells me he's ready to come out of retirement & sign a 3-year contract in exchange for free spa visits & trips to Disney Land.
I also heard a rumor that we're going to trade Sam Rogers, a ham, and $20 to the Bucs for Levonte David.
But this one is super top secret, Snead told me himself that he's working on a deal to send Tavon Austin and Danny Trejo (super fans count against the practice squad) to Marvel in exchange for Spider Man, who becomes our jet sweep guy but with better hands.... he had a deal for Bruce Banner, but then went & got Suh so we didn't need him anymore.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What exactly are you calling me out on? My comment was in regards to my thought prior to any trading/free agency.

How do you come up with Ogletree then ??

He was not even traded until after Quinn !!

What about Barron ?? Everyone thought he was going to get flat out released because of his contract, Akon with Tavon Austin !!!
TO ALL that think they are worthless !! I say Bleep bleep bleep !!!!!

Talk about tank ? Those 2 players are a better fit than Quinn & Tree !! Adding 2 4th rd picks instead of lossing 2 solid players from The Rams family !!

Quinn can complain all he wants about how The Rams did him wrong & he is not a West Coast guy & will make more money in Florida.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Oh I almost forgot a very important part of the Bucs trade for Levonte David:
The Rams will throw in Cookie Monster as part of the deal. The Bucs believe he'll be a terrific teammate for Jamies & help him get to the next level.

They both like eating W's....

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
How do you come up with Ogletree then ??

He was not even traded until after Quinn !!

What about Barron ?? Everyone thought he was going to get flat out released because of his contract, Akon with Tavon Austin !!!
TO ALL that think they are worthless !! I say Bleep bleep bleep !!!!!

Talk about tank ? Those 2 players are a better fit than Quinn & Tree !! Adding 2 4th rd picks instead of lossing 2 solid players from The Rams family !!

Quinn can complain all he wants about how The Rams did him wrong & he is not a West Coast guy & will make more money in Florida.

He's saying that at some point after the Superbowl but before the rams let the first player go, if you were to tell him that Quinn tree and Sammy would be gone, in addition to his assumption that Tru was likely gone, then he would have been surprised to the point of maybe/probably thinking the rams were tanking it this year.

The only moves that surprised me on the exporting side were trading tree and not letting tavon go. However, I bet they wouldn't have kept tavon if he hadnt made the 3 mil incentive based. I also don't rule out a tavon trade before or during the draft.

I will be surprised if they drop Barron, though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He's saying that at some point after the Superbowl but before the rams let the first player go, if you were to tell him that Quinn tree and Sammy would be gone, in addition to his assumption that Tru was likely gone, then he would have been surprised to the point of maybe/probably thinking the rams were tanking it this year.

The only moves that surprised me on the exporting side were trading tree and not letting tavon go. However, I bet they wouldn't have kept tavon if he hadnt made the 3 mil incentive based. I also don't rule out a tavon trade before or during the draft.

I will be surprised if they drop Barron, though.

Well it was being said The Rams needed a MLB & to move Tree WLB . Barron’s contract was to rich !! Without those trades the salary cap would have been screwed.

Obviously it’s unclear how that would be the thought process in my mind. I guess to each his own , but not to believe they were not going to add some solid players is MIND Blowing (0)

I agree with what your saying though. Tavon was asked to take a pay cut, he knew why !! As far as Barron , he was the better fit than Olgtree in Wades defense , plus OTree was worth a 4th rd pick. How much was Barron worth on a trade ??

Tavon could not be traded either because of his contract. That is why The Rams had to work the Cap without losing key players.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Oh I almost forgot a very important part of the Bucs trade for Levonte David:
The Rams will throw in Cookie Monster as part of the deal. The Bucs believe he'll be a terrific teammate for Jamies & help him get to the next level.

They both like eating W's....

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I don't care what he calls those crab leg-looking fingers... I'm not eating them...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
It’s been eleven days since we got Cooks (scratches neck)...y’all hear anything ‘bout a TRADE?
4AA6D0C6-DCC3-4506-8127-487F982A6698.jpeg