I think I'm alone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I watch videos of Kaep and Wilson...immediately I hate Kaep...but Wilson, I just can't hate. I hate the team he plays for and his coach and most of his team mates. But he seems like a good dude, and a smart/humble guy. So I may be bashed here and I know a lot of guys hate whoever is on the other team, but not me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Wilson is a great player.

I've never been one to bash a player or coach just because they are on a rival team. I'll bash players when I there is a reason why I can't stand them.

Kaepernick looks and sounds like a dork.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't dislike Wilson either. The rest of the team, their coach, and their fans can all fall into a sinkhole though.

Agreed, part of it may have something to do with liking the Wisconsin Badgers, part of it might be due to him being told He'd never make it due to being under 6 ft but there's something about him that Crapernick is missing that makes you not mind if he isn't horribly mutilated on every play.

iced

i said during training camp that kaep would have a bad year and wilson would have an okay one, similar to last years...

now my friends are starting to take my predictions seriously

i also said schiano would be fired this year

after this past week,i upped it even more - he'll be fired before or during the bye week

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm sure he's a really nice guy, but I don't like his team. I also don't think he's much more than a game manager at this point, he never has to carry his team. It's working, so good for him, but I would like to see how good he is without a strong running game and defense to lean on. My guess is not so good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I don't think you're alone here. I don't have a problem with him. Can't stand his team and front running fans and when we are playing them he is obviously the enemy. Other than that? Seems like a fairly decent guy.

Kap on the other hand seems like a real douche.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFan503 said:
Yeah - I don't think you're alone here. I don't have a problem with him. Can't stand his team and front running fans and when we are playing them he is obviously the enemy. Other than that? Seems like a fairly decent guy.

Kap on the other hand seems like a real douche.

You saved me a lot of typing.

My thoughts exactly... right down to the use of "douche". :lmao:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wilson =Class Act but he has a nasty dirty OL in front of him! All I can say is DL'ers watch your blind side below knee hits ! The Seahawks will get nothing but stronger as the year goes on. As far as the fans...I will never get along with those tree hunging greenatarians!

Wilson reminds of very young Marshall Faulk in the face with his kind smile.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Nah bud, I'm right there behind you. He's a great player, good head on his shoulders, consummate professional and all around good role model, something the NFL needs with all the Titus Youngs, Suhs and Haynesworths JRs getting all the bad press.

He can't help that he's on a team with punks, a crybaby coach and a bunch of fans who shyte talk despite never having won anything. Can't hold that against him.

But when we play against him that won't stop me from hoping our D-line knocks a couple of his screws loose.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
lol Yeah, I made this thread the other day too. I was watching a piece on how he and his wife visit a Childrens hospital once a week in Seattle.

Guy never talks shit, is never cocky. Just wants to win.

That said, fuck him in the ear. If I didn't say that Selassie would beat me up. :tooth:

Seriously though I do hate every single thing about that team and fan base, it's amazing I can't hate him lol.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure why you think you are alone, this isn't even the first thread about this. The dude is a class act...in spite of the coach he plays for. I do not see him regressing the way some do, for a bunch of reasons, #1 being his intelligence. The game is just naturally slower for guys like him. I do like how he tends to pucker up when he plays the Rams though. He will be a thorn in our side for many years to come however, so we better punk his ass good and keep him modest.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Rams and Gators said:
Agreed, part of it may have something to do with liking the Wisconsin Badgers, part of it might be due to him being told He'd never make it due to being under 6 ft but there's something about him that Crapernick is missing that makes you not mind if he isn't horribly mutilated on every play.

When he stands on his heart he's ten feet tall.

CK has nowhere near the ability of RW. That's what is missing as you say, ability and heart.

And the horribly mutilated crack was one of the best things I've read in days that was funny as shit hahahahahha.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
To the OP, no you're not alone, I like that guy too...way better than the fashionista bitch the Sheep will face Thursday.