I think ESPN just collectively came in their pants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Sam sacks Manziel, and the Worldwide Leader just lost all their shit together.
(Nice play Sam)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They love'em lol

I think he's earning his horns, I like'em.

Tre Watts is doing some good things.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
They showed their "oh" face??

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
oh-face-o.gif

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Had to feel good.
I really hope Sam just kinda went "Mmmmmmmmm" into JF's ear hole on that tackle. If I were a gay NFL defender, I'd use that to my advantage. Make 'em nervous. Make 'em fear you. Then chase 'em into a teammate's waiting arms.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That's it, give Sam his spot, the dude can play. Two consecutive games with sacks is pretty good for a 7th round pick playing only part of games.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sam got a second sack in the closing seconds... won't make any jokes about that... too many and I don't want to sully his good play on a night when we lost a lot of guys.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
@Mackeyser I must commend you on your profile pic - the Peter Boyle flaming thumbs-up is outstanding.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
LOL, yeah. My banner pic for my Twitter page is the Last Supper scene from History of the World, Part 1.

I'm just a huge, huge Mel Brooks fan. One of the best gifts I ever got, my son got me 9 Mel Brooks movies on Blu-Ray in a single box set. Included Young Frankenstein, History of the World, Part 1, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood, Men in Tights, High Anxiety and more.

We just rewatched Blazing Saddles the other night and now we cant stop singing the theme song.

"He rode a Blazing Saddle...he wore a shining star..."

PhxRam

LOL, yeah. My banner pic for my Twitter page is the Last Supper scene from History of the World, Part 1.

I'm just a huge, huge Mel Brooks fan. One of the best gifts I ever got, my son got me 9 Mel Brooks movies on Blu-Ray in a single box set. Included Young Frankenstein, History of the World, Part 1, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood, Men in Tights, High Anxiety and more.

We just rewatched Blazing Saddles the other night and now we cant stop singing the theme song.

"He rode a Blazing Saddle...he wore a shining star..."

what in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about?

jjab360

Legend
Just posted in the gameday thread, ESPN replayed it about 7 times consecutively lol. Eventually they ran out of different angles and just replayed the same exact video over again lol.

bskrilla

Starter
I was just watching the replay of Sam's first sack, and for some reason seeing him in the 96 and the way he came around the edge it reminded me of James Hall a lot. I looked up there measurables and they were very comparable. Same height. similar weight, and Sam actually had a faster 40 time than Hall.

I think if Sam can become a James Hall level player that would be a pretty good 7th round pick.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sam got a second sack in the closing seconds... won't make any jokes about that... too many and I don't want to sully his good play on a night when we lost a lot of guys.

yeah but it was funny how announcers called it. They didn't mean to, it was a natural FB call. But still funny how paranoid people are. The Mrs. caught it before I did.