I started ___________ in fantasy today gloat thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackStraw

Rookie
I started Goff and lost to a real live asshole by 1.5 pts because he started Woods..... who I drafted.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I started Gurley, Woods, Watkins, and Zeurlein. I've been thinking about picking up the Rams defense and Goff, but that would be pretty much my whole team Rams.

JackStraw

Rookie
I started Gurley, Woods, Watkins, and Zeurlein. I've been thinking about picking up the Rams defense and Goff, but that would be pretty much my whole team Rams.
I've only played in 1 league the past 8 years and we use 3 IDP
Barron has been my steady Eddy.

But what I want to know is why Ram's defense is on your waiver wire? They've been worthy of being on a fantasy roster the past 8 years.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I've only played in 1 league the past 8 years and we use 3 IDP
Barron has been my steady Eddy.

But what I want to know is why Ram's defense is on your waiver wire? They've been worthy of being on a fantasy roster the past 8 years.

I'm probably the only person who actively scoures the waiver wire and evaluates it on my own. There's only one other guy who looks at the waiver wire consistently and he only picks up the suggested players if they are projected to score more than what he has.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Tried the draft app for the first time this weekend. Drafted Goff and Woods....won $150.

TexasRam

Legend
Started Goff for the first time over Brees.
Woods who I picked up 2 weeks ago. Started him for the first time last week. Yea Im on fire.
GZ.
Kamara
Demarco Murray and Larry Fitz.
Yea great week for me.
Gerald Everett filling in for Kelce gave me a goose egg.