I Spy JeMarcus Russell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
going to gym in SF. will post pic when back as computer. he's a big boy.

Irish

Starter
Dude has always been huge, rock solid, built like a power forward. Incredible strength and athletic ability, could throw a football over 60 yards from his KNEES!

Too bad he sucked at being an NFL quarterback

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Dude has always been huge, rock solid, built like a power forward. Incredible strength and athletic ability, could throw a football over 60 yards from his KNEES!

The guy would sit there with his head down on the table in social situations with important people. How could that guy possibly lead a football team?

Irish

Starter
The guy would sit there with his head down on the table in social situations with important people. How could that guy possibly lead a football team?

Good agents can parlay that into being an "eccentric." lots of geniuses are eccentric, lots of professional athletes as well ("Did you know Sidney Crosby never washes his socks during a goal scoring streak?! My boy JaMarcus is kinda like that too!")

The problem was Russel was no genius. More of a "turd"

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

I didn't know blubber was rock solid............:sneaky:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sorry, not the greatest shot. He got out of his Escalade right next to me. But by the time I got my phone out, setup the camera, he had already ran across the street toward the gym.

jemarcus.jpg

I'm 6'1" @ 225, and he made me look like a runt when he was standing next to me. :)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
sorry, not the greatest shot. He got out of his Escalade right next to me. But by the time I got my phone out, setup the camera, he had already ran across the street toward the gym.

View attachment 2491

I'm 6'1" @ 225, and he made me look like a runt when he was standing next to me. :)
He looks to be in great shape

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He had so much talent, but he fucked everything up. If he had even a solid work ethic he would still be in the league, either as a backup or a starter. Instead he wasted it all, doing drugs and eating doughnuts. He doesn't look too bad now from that photo, but it's too late.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
he looked very good to me. a little bit of a roll around the tummy.

I am a pretty good judge of people, and he doesn't come off to me as an immature screw up anymore . he may have blown his chance in the NFL, but I think he's figured out 'life'.