I see signs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Henderson is a little stronger than I expected. On his first carry on 3rd and short, it looked like he was going to be tackled short of the first down. But he broke through the grasp and picked it up. So far so good with the kid. I think McVay has to be thinking he's gotta use him more. The quickness is a true change of pace.

jacktheripper85

Starter
His time is here. Rams know what they have IMO.

Oh and it's not like the Rams have a choice, as guess who isn't available:

View: https://twitter.com/JB_Long/status/1187401271201927169

Malcolm is turning out to be soft.

Like.....
6AB98ED7-C211-413D-AC90-1053E9FA6D77.jpeg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
His time is here. Rams know what they have IMO.

Oh and it's not like the Rams have a choice, as guess who isn't available:

View: https://twitter.com/JB_Long/status/1187401271201927169

If I as Hill I sure would do everything possible to remain in the lineup. Darious Williams is a very talented CB who can play every corner position in Wade's defense.

I see DW as a bona fide replacement of Nickel NRC when he departs in UFA'cy in March 2021. DW is another example of Snead scout staff doing a great job in finding the needed UDFA's to play an important role in Wade's defense. DW logged his first start this past Sunday.

If Snead had not traded for Ramsey then DW would be our starting outside corner with an another UDFA Troy Hill.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think he’s clearly more explosive than the current Gurley.
I wouldn't go that far. When Gurley's in, teams adjust for him...but ANYONE in this forum, that has seen Gurley explode...there's no catching Gurley.

Henderson also gas the benefit of being shorter, able to hide behind the OLine. He's a good RB. I live right across the street from the Liberty Bowl in Memphis. I've seen Henderson alot, that's why I was happy the Rams got him...but more explosive than Gurley? Nah!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I agree. I think Henderson is more explosive than the 'current Gurley' is. I gotta agree.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Henderson runs like a little like Gurley. Just my opinion in the few times I have seen him.

TexasRam

Legend
Yea Henderson is about to break lose vs the Bengals, it don't take a crystal ball to predict that. Looking forward to see him let lose on that 3rd gear. Tempted to pick him up in fantasy and start him, but Gurley may get going and steal the thunder.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Brown is a hard nosed runner who's been a solid contributor to this team. Everybody gets injured, so saying he's soft is uncalled for.

We've had soft players and no way is Brown one of them.
I have never called him soft. But I will call him a guy we can't count on. Two years in a row we can do better.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yea Henderson is about to break lose vs the Bengals, it don't take a crystal ball to predict that. Looking forward to see him let lose on that 3rd gear.
My concern is Geno. They're gonna put him over Blythe and reap the rewards so I hope Kromer anticipates that and has a good plan in place.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have never called him soft. But I will call him a guy we can't count on. Two years in a row we can do better.

I may have quoted the wrong post. If so, mea culpa

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Maybe a little small of a sample yet but he had some good runs and showed really good finish on a couple of them. We definitely need him to step up when he's on the field.

I think most of Gurley's problems are centered on the Oline. It's very difficult to judge any RB with the way the line has been blocking for them. It's not like Gurley ever broke every run for big gains. But we haven't seen the big holes that let him rack up big yards on those runs that get him the 100 plus yard games.

The same will be for Henderson if he has nowhere to run and has to make his own holes.