I said it first, "Next year, TJ will be as good as Chancellor"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I expect the Rams to draft one of the small school safeties like the guy from Tartleton because they are much more athletic than most of the other safeties in the draft. They have been looking at some of the off the radar later round safeties this year. I guess they are not crazy about what they see at the top.

Thanks for the video R&G, I was dreading the search. (y)
1st half observations:
2nd defensive play of the game he gets called for holding ehilr trying to pass defend.
Every play where he looks good is within 5 yards of the LOS.
Please don't draft Carr.
Rushes the passer well (without results) but has yet to be blocked. Although I'm not interested in that part of his game.
Nothing I've seen so far has changed my mind.
I'll watch the 2nd half later.

It really is funny how people see things completely differently if two people can watch the same thing one sees good play another sees crappy, it suggests that the entire concept of their being one big board and everyone who digresses from that board has either reached for a player or gotten a steal is idiotic.

Alan

Legend
That is a strange but true phenomenon isn't it. However, I didn't say he was crappy in the first half. Not counting the penalty and the 2? times he was asked to pass defend he played a decent SS game. But then this was supposed to be one of his better games no? I did not see anything that resembled a FS IMO. Maybe he'll wow me in the second half.:cautious: ;) Although I doubt it because USC's rush is casuing Carr to throw everything short and he isn't negating the all out rush with some long completions because everytime Carr throws a long ball it's overthrown. Often the WR is totally open. Without a deep threat I doubt they'll have Bailey playing any centerfield until garbage time. Although it's almost garbage time at halftime. :LOL:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If we're allowed to make wild claims mine is that Stedman Bailey will have similar numbers in his second year as Antonio Brown's second year, only with more TDs.

And I'm claiming that Givens will have similar numbers to Mike Wallace that same year.

SierraRam

Recreational User
i want ward to . but i think he goes late first early second. we have to trade back and get one of the early 2nd round picks to even have a chance.

Yeah, the secrets out on him. Solid in coverage, a sure tackler, and a student of the game - The guy has gone from a 4th round grade to a late 1st - early 2nd. He had a great Senior Bowl and showed his versatility. Like TJ, he can play either side - up or deep...

I know Dix can play, but he's not a #13 pick IMO - Especially over Donald, Dennard, Gilbert, Pryor, Martin (if we go Watkins 1a) I'd rather have Ward at #44. Or use the extra pick we get from the Falcons ;)

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
You can make your claim, but do you believe it?

Yes. I think he can definitely reach those numbers. I think the Rams tried to force him into a roll he wasn't ready for. If they stick to having him run deep, Tavon underneath, and Britt, Bailey, Quick, draft pick can handle the other things. He needs to be in the "Mike Wallace" style gameplan.