I said I'd do it, and so I did it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have 3 useless Bradford jerseys I would be willing sacrifice to the football Gods. I will have to come up with another creative way of doing it.....I tried letting my friends Belgian Malinois rip one of them to shreds one day after a particularly horrifying loss, but alas..the jersey outlasted the damn dog!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have 3 useless Bradford jerseys I would be willing sacrifice to the football Gods. I will have to come up with another creative way of doing it.....I tried letting my friends Belgian Malinois rip one of them to shreds one day after a particularly horrifying loss, but alas..the jersey outlasted the damn dog!!

Those jerseys are not easy to destroy. LOL

Your old avatar??? It was a true classic and I'm missing it.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hahaha that sir is a thing of beauty!

EDIT: New avatar, check. (y)

It doesn't look exactly perfect but I took a whack at it. I only had a small version of the image that I stole from your profile page and only paintbrush to work with so it was hard to get the sizing right without distorting the number. I can't do much about the difference in shading. Still...The 8 is now 99!!!! I think if you upload a bigger picture, I can make it look a little nicer. And, I can't speak for anyone else but maybe one of the guys here with better power tools than me will step up to polish it a little better than I can.

Otherwise, I suppose we'll need to round up the ladies for a replacement legit pic!!!